Funny Instagram father of 4 daughters

Other people perfect photos in the network, many people cause irritation or make you feel a little uncomfortable, and all due to the fact that they do not reflect reality. That's why Simon Hooper (Simon Hooper), the father of 4 daughters, I decided to show how really looks the upbringing of children. How he got the result? Now he and his family of more than 260 million followers on Instagram, and their number is constantly growing with great speed.

"My whole account shows what it really is — parenting through the eyes of parents, says Hooper. In this case, very often, there is a lot of "sugar" when it comes to parents, so I wanted to share how it really happens, with a little to give your photos a sense of humor."

His eldest daughter is 9 years old, the second 6 years and 10 months ago he and his wife could give birth to two adorable twins. Now Simon is a real one-man band: "the husband is the handyman, taxi driver, swimming instructor, teacher, chef, consultant, window-cleaner, Bank, personal shopper and just dad."

Tags

See also

New and interesting