Very often at the age of 40 many people are faced with symptoms such as constant fatigue, frequent headaches
and shortness of breath. Some concerned about high blood pressure and pain in the heart area. Often these signs indicate the presence of cholesterol deposits
on the walls of blood vessels.
Today our editors share with readers your favorite recipe for a folk remedy that helps to clean vessels and blood from cholesterol plaques. Cook it will not be easy, will need only 7 ingredients.
How to clean vessels folk creditamerican
- 200 g of Cahors
- 200 grams of carrot juice
- 200 g of radish juice
- 200 g of lemon juice
- 200 g red beet juice
- 200 g of water
- 15 cloves of garlic
- 200 g of natural honey
- Prepare juice of carrot, red beet, radish and lemon.
- Peel the garlic and pass it through the press. Obtained the flesh dissolve with warm boiled water.
- Mix all the juices in a small bowl.
- Add red wine and honey, then pour the remedy into a glass jar and keep it in the refrigerator for 1.5 months.