is a bone cavity filled with air; they are placed in the skull, near the nose. The sinuses are lined with cells secreting mucus. This mucus traps dust, bacteria, viruses and inhaled air. When the deterioration of nasal mucus it ceases to cope with bacteria and viruses, and there is inflammation, sinusitis.This is an acute infection
after a cold or as a result of exposure to the polluted environment. But it often becomes chronic and can last up to ten or twelve weeks.
Appear profuse discharge from the nose, yellowish or greenish color. In addition, there are often strong headaches and a feeling of pressure near the upper part of the nose.
In any case, with the help of certain natural remedies can control the symptoms of the illness and accelerate recovery.
We will talk about a tool consisting of two wonderful ingredients. This means to combat sinus infection includes ginger root and Apple cider vinegar. Both ingredients are well known for their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. In addition, they act as decongestants.
In this case, their useful properties are combined in a simple mixture that helps to fight nasal discharge with viral and bacterial infections and inflammation.
Useful properties of ginger
In ginger root contains the active ingredient gingerol, which has long been used for problems with digestion and diseases of the respiratory system.
High content of antioxidants, vitamins and mineralobazaltovye the immune response of the body to viruses and bacteria that cause inflammation of the tissues of the sinuses.
Ginger root reduces allergic reactions and has antifungal action. It clears mucus from the nose and relieves pain, which can cause sinusitis.
Useful properties of Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a rich source of vitamins, minerals and amino acids that help the treatment of sinusitis.
It strengthens the immune system and reduce the risk of developing allergies, colds, flu and other respiratory diseases.
There are a lot of potassium. This trace mineral reduces the production of mucus and nasal congestion.
Due to its antiseptic properties it fights infection, as well as racial mucus and facilitates its removal.
How to prepare a remedy against sinus infection from Apple cider vinegar and ginger?
We met with the beneficial properties of the ingredients, now learn how to cook one remedy that will help cure sinusitis.
Keep in mind that vinegar must be 100% organic, otherwise it won't possess all the useful properties.Ingredients:
How to prepare:
- 1 large piece of ginger root
- 1 Cup of organic Apple cider vinegar (250 ml)
Method of application:
- RUB a piece of ginger root on a grater and put it in a glass jar with a lid, pour it is the same Apple cider vinegar.
- Put this mixture in a cool and dark place and let infused for 10 days.
- During this time, shake it a few times to mix.
- Need to inhale the fumes of this tool for five minutes, twice a day.
- In the evening soak it in this fluid piece of cloth and hold it on the throat within the hour.
- Repeat these procedures for five days.
- If during this time you will not get better, speak to your doctor, he will recommend other methods of treatment.
Another way to use ginger against the sinusitis is the inhalation of the vapour infusion.Ingredients:
What to do:
- 5 tablespoons fresh ginger (50 g)
- 1 liter of water
- RUB fresh ginger and otvorili it in a liter of water.
- Let it boiled for three minutes, then take the decoction off the heat and cover your head with a towel.
- Inhale the vapours for five minutes, then rest.
- Repeat this procedure every evening until you get better.
These recipes are a good addition to the treatment of sinusitis. Nepomogaet will relieve his symptoms.
Follow these recommendations and you will see that after a few days you'll feel better.published
8 natural foods that destroy parasites in the bodyToothpaste as the greatest Scam of the XX-th century