The most expensive dinner in the world

The most expensive dinner was made by Abramovich Roman Abramovich in the company of Daria Zhukova, son Arkady and three business partners. The company had dinner in the restaurant Nello's, which is located in new York. "It was immediately clear that the priority for the visitors was the quality and excellence, not cost," according to the restaurant owner nello Balan.

Dinner was started carpaccio with white truffles, after what Roman Abramovich ordered the veal Milanese and Italian tagliatelle pasta and Parmesan cheese". As dessert was tiramisu, though, took it a couple of times — apparently the diet. Washed down with champagne. Others ordered seafood and pasta, sipping expensive wines. "Externally, the guests were similar to the rest of the tourists in new York," according to staff.

The most expensive dinner included 2 bottles of wine Chateau Petrus, 3 bottles of La Tache Romanee Conti pinot noir and 2 poltoralitrovuju bottle of champagne Cristal rose — about $5,000 per bottle. After only a drinks bill of more than $35 000. "Roman Abramovich was not at all surprised when I saw the expense — said the waiter. — He only asked whether it included the service. The couple who sat at the next table, I thought that people won the lottery a huge amount of money and want to celebrate the event."

The owner of the restaurant Nello's gave Abramovich a soccer ball as a private guest and asked him to buy a baseball team New York Yankees. Abramovich did not agree, the answer was: "No thanks, I have enough problems with Chelsea." In the end, the most expensive dinner in the world was worth 47.221,09 US dollars for one hour and eighteen minutes.

Source: /users/413

Tags

See also

New and interesting