Fulfillment of desires — art to think systemically

Fulfillment of desires is an art to think systemically. In order to desire fulfilled, it is necessary to determine the system of their values and their needs. The fact that we often tend to deceive not only other people and to be not what we really represent, but also to deceive themselves.

fragment © Jose ferraz de almeida junior

Remember “Stalker”... How often do we hear the groans of his friends: “I can't afford to relax, I work so hard, time to rest, absolutely not, but I would like to go to rest.” Stop. Do these people have the desire to relax? They have a passionate dream to be needed, essential, and so it comes to pass that desire. We all know that people are angrily questioning: “Why should I do anything for you?” — as a rule, this is what they want, their behavior is provoking others for irresponsible behavior. When a person has some wishes comes true more and more strong. Want to be irreplaceable — will not be comfortable. If passionately wished it rest, his opportunity will come, possibly from where You are waiting...

And here another tip: don't limit the ways in which you can come to the result that you expect. Imagine that you have a dream to go to Thailand. What you need to do to make this dream come true? Not just want, but want it right.

First rule: do not drive themselves into the narrow corridor the constraints that we imposed on our desires.

“I'll work hard to earn money for a trip to Thailand”. It is incorrectly worded wish. Of course, if the goal is to make money, not to go to Thailand, all right... But think about it, really there is only one way to “sbychi dream”? It is possible that you could go there on a business trip for work. A man can be, who you this trip will give. You got your money in the lottery or a trip, sending 5 any labels from the coffee, cigarettes or bouillon cubes... a friend of mine so passionately dreamed of coming to America for free, found it on the street some sects and offered two weeks to go at their expense in the U.S. for a training program of their religion. He happily agreed (although not even suggested such a variant realization of a dream).

Setting a limitation (”I only want to go with the money”), you prohibit other possibilities. Opportunities go where there is open access. If you insist on the way of the fulfillment of desires, it complicates the task forces wishes. A very instructive example in this regard one of my friend. She really wanted to be well endowed and somehow linked the fulfillment of that desire, only work. But suddenly her husband got very, very rich, was a typical “new Russian” and demanded from her, how to put all the “new Russian wives”, to stop working. Of course, this was not what she meant and what she wanted. About the correct wording of wishes we'll talk later.

And until we start to understand the technology of making a wish. Yes, in this complicated art has its own algorithm.

Step one “Analysis”

The second step “Formulation”

Step three “a ticket to the movies”

The fourth step “After all, I deserve/and”

Step five “Times, dates and signs”

“If he leaves, it's forever”

The desire must not only be able to make — they need to be able to use it. On this subject there is a parable.

A man went to heaven and because he used to work, he asked himself something to do. He was instructed to disassemble the file Cabinet from the creation of the world. First, he thoughtlessly dismantled, then read one of the cards... There next to the name of the inhabitant of heaven was said, what good was supposed to him in earthly life. A guy found my card and read that he was supposed to be in life's great work, three-story house, a beautiful wife, two talented children, three cars... And he felt that he had been deceived. He complained that runs to the heavenly superiors, and he says: “Let's deal. When you were in grade 8, we got you a place in an elite school, but you went to a vocational school around the corner. Then we've got you a wife-a beautiful girl, you were supposed to meet her in the South, but you decided to save money, and the wife asked “though Lusiku from next door”. We couldn't refuse... you had the opportunity to have a home, when you your aunt asked me to come, but you refused, and she wanted the inheritance you leave... Oh, and with the machine quite funny happened: even the lottery tickets you slipped, but you picked the Cossack...”

There are many people who make wishes, but still not ready for them or devaluing them, or when they come true, starting to doubt, even to resist. If you think meeting with the right person, then be prepared to meet him, and at the meeting did not pass by, because the next time might not be give the wish to come true. Know that “love at 1st sight” exists — love with a person, organization, thing. Do not resist coming to you, because then your desire will be more difficult.

Those who knew or felt that the fulfillment of desires “in our order” is possible, or even doubt, but willing to try, you may not read further. Romantics better believe that it's just a magical spell! This recipe is a miracle! Try it and see!

If you think that in our algorithm too much, well, here's the magic exposed. We all know that person who drives a car, crosses the road not as a simple pedestrian: it is able to predict the behavior of drivers and flows of cars. The focus of our consciousness — that is the focus, excuse the pun. People your thoughts, words, behavior programs your brain on something. If we want to buy shoes, throughout the city we will meet Shoe stores. Once we buy shoes and move on to something else, we will meet the opportunity to purchase is another. Our subconscious chooses the information that we now have is of value and interest.

Our task is to create conditions to help the mind to grasp the desired information. Any Manager knows that in business it is necessary to set yourself specific goals. Why? If there's no goal, it is difficult to allocate resources, and it is not clear when and what is measured by the achieved result. If we don't set the goal, we cannot achieve anything. Why do we make business more than his own life? If in life we learn to set goals (what is our desires, not the wording of a purpose?), then we will better understand their resources and ways of achieving them, we will better see strengths and weaknesses, will concentrate and look for ways to accomplish goals.

If we explain the fulfillment of the desires of our laborious filing work or the interference of some higher power — whether wishes can come true!

And a tip for the future: if you made a wish, observe that it is fulfilled. In order to summarize these results, it makes sense to lock in writing and the desire to hide the leaf... Man is essentially greedy: was thinking of “the coming Prince”, and he came to you in the case and all are married. Don't then blame the fate that wish didn't come true, better check what you wished for. Fulfilled desire will help you a lot to make them in the future — for the first step, “artillery barrage”. Such examples of “sbychi dream” will be very useful. The greater the experience of fulfilled desires will accumulate, the easier it is for them to make every time. Let yourself be surprised when your wish will come true!

источник:esotericblog.ru

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting