On health and imbalances

Life is a river, a force that realizes itself every moment of its movement. The problem is that people sometimes want to stop the river. And it happens for different reasons. Some people try to do this because they are attached to something beautiful on the river bank, swimming by. They want to stop living in this state. Others at a certain point in the river just feel safe – not happy, but better than going further – where there are no guarantees, where everything can change. Others dislike what they see as they swim past the shore so much that they stop there to constantly express their discontent and rejection of a world in which phenomena like these exist.

In all these cases, one must resist the flow, try to control the course of life. And to do this for a long time, it is necessary to build a dam in the middle of the river and not let the flow of life continue. Where there are dams in the middle of the river of life, there is an excess of life force. And for the same reason, other parts of the river lack it.

And it's always reflected in the body. This is how human perception works.

Let me give you an example of what I have experienced myself. It is possible that the situation will be close to yours. For example, someone complains to me about problems in the thoracic spine, talks about frequent displacements, discomfort and pain. There were no injuries before that. When I understand how it works, I begin to ask about my personal life. And it turns out that there was a heavy parting with a loved one, or some action on his part, which can not be digested and accepted. Sometimes it can be a relationship with your mother. But this is the same case – there is a rejection of some facts about a person who is close and dear to you.

In such cases, at the level of the body, it turns out that when you resist the facts that life shows you, you unconsciously strain the micro-muscles in the body. Mostly in the abdominal region and around the spinal column. This affects both the internal organs and the spine itself. So, the organs cease to rest, constantly being in a tense state, and after a while this can lead to a violation of their normal functionality.

Well, the tense muscles around the spine slowly and imperceptibly compress the spine like an accordion. Intervertebral discs decrease in size, and due to the fact that the muscle tension is asymmetrical (i.e. the right or left side of the body is more tense), regular displacements of the discs occur, even if they are constantly adjusted by a doctor. When tension is associated with people you love, it most often happens in the thoracic region. And, by the way, a pinched nerve in the thoracic spine (and sometimes in the cervical spine) can cause the hand to become numb. That's the psychosomatic mechanics.

What happens at the attention/energy level?

The attention of those who do not accept the truth of life rushes to resist it. At the level of the mind, it is a constant statement of some illusory picture of the world, which clearly does not coincide with the real one. Emotions are stifled. They are controlled so as not to escape. And the individual muscles of the body are tense. In these areas, there is first an excess of energy (as in comparison with a dam in which water accumulates), and then stagnation.

The life force tends to flow naturally, in a wide stream, but those small crumbs that pass through the dam are spent on holding it.

Why is that? Just because I don't accept the facts. And this rejection requires regular self-deception that hides your true attitude to what happened and how you feel in the moment. Your subjective truth remains unexpressed. So the flow is blocked.

It is not about different truths of different people. At the level of one person, the truth is always clear. You can always know if you are telling the truth or a lie. Truth is expressed without tension, and lies are tense. Truth misses the flow of power, and lies block it.

This is how lie detectors detect deception through the detection of bodily tension and unnatural reactions.

You can go to the doctors for years and think how complicated and tricky your disease is, and how ineffective modern medicine is. Or you can sit at home in silence, give your body, emotions and mind freedom of expression, and just start watching what happens in your subjective reality. You will feel tension in different parts of your body. A lot of tension. And if you don't stick to it, resist it, try to control it, judge it, blame yourself and react emotionally, but only watch it, you will notice how you hold it. You.

And this is done by you in order not to recognize the truth, not to let it come out, to continue to hold some illusions and images of yourself that do not correspond to the real situation.

You can, for example, constantly repeat to yourself in your thoughts: I am a strong and independent woman, I do not suffer for such trifles. We broke up with him as friends. Let him live his life. I don't care anymore. I don't feel anything.

And your subjective truth may be quite different: I'm in pain. I feel abandoned and unnecessary to anyone. He's still dear to me and he's gone. Betrayed me. And all my plans and hopes were ruined. I feel miserable.”

That's a big difference. Very big. It takes a lot of resources to constantly replace this truth.

And you know what the solution is? It's very simple. In one word:

To surrender is to stop resisting facts that life expresses at every moment. Including the body. To give up is to stop holding the dam you have built so that life doesn’t flow any further. To give up is to accept what is and what is trying to come into your life. Surrender is a dam break.

This is not a sign of weakness as it may seem. In fact, it is the opposite – only The strong accept life in its various manifestations, both pleasant and unpleasant.. The weak fear life and therefore resist or turn away.

Breaking through the dam will lead to the natural distribution of energy in the body. Muscles will relax. It's been a long time. And you will feel the relief and vitality that fills the body.

And then you can look at the facts very differently. Like, "Yes, he left." It happened. Yeah, it hurts and it hurts. It is. Yeah, I was alone. It's a fact. And yes, I don't know how to move on yet.”

That's it. When the truth is accepted, there is no room for anything but the facts. There's a lot of room for the word "yes" and nowhere to fit "no" or "but."

In my articles, I emphasize the topic of honesty. It's necessary. Without honesty, you are faced with continuous illness, because the described approach is to bring out all such hidden “untruths” that you have ever claimed, and then pushed into the subconscious, so as not to feel the constant discomfort of the body. But it doesn't go away. And if you dare to go deep, you will relive what you have hidden.

I could talk about various tricks and practices that help to smooth corners a little and slightly compensate for the consequences of imbalances. But they don't solve the problem as such. Often this plays the opposite role: it becomes a way to eliminate some painful consequences, and continue to deceive yourself. Heal with one hand and maim with the other.

When you’re honest with yourself, your life energy flows. And distributed throughout the body evenly, without accents. And all you have to do is not interfere, not try to control life.

That's all.

And one last quote:

“When a person thinks that everything goes wrong, something wonderful tries to enter his life.” – Dalai Lama

Source: alter-world.net/2015/01/04/vopros-chitatelya-o-zdorove-i-disbalansax/

Tags

See also

New and interesting