Invisible Vietnam

In fact, from the classical sunrises, sunsets and clouds, I felt tired, and nature was assumed not very scenic, because I have decided that in Vietnam, such lapse will not. I was wrong.

The person I am, to put it mildly, restless and curious , because I thought that this would be new to try, like to show off and be perverted. And then I remembered that my friend, the same fotomaniak as I long been lying idle old Nikon. Actually I was born a crazy idea to make the trip an infrared timelapse!

Fraud, bribery, flattery and threats, I convinced a friend preconverting camera in the infrared and to my joy he agreed. Actually with that devayz we operated in Vietnam and was dragged on the surroundings pocketing the flash drive than you can. Private joy was the fact that to shoot in the infrared spectrum, preferably in the afternoon, when direct grilling Mama do not cry. And that meant that dawn could not Wake up in the morning, and sunsets to go solely to enjoy the view leaving the camera at home. This fact makes us insanely happy and allowed kurolesit midnight. Infrared lapse-a photographer's dream-gouging of the landscape!

https://player.vimeo.com/video/90119363

published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: timon-timonich.livejournal.com/139390.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting