3 the first sign of a stroke: remember to save lives!

A friend of mine sent me the following and asked me to send it around the world. If at least someone will remember this simple information, we will be able to save the lives of some people. It's true... please Read the following information:

HOW to SET the STROKE: while camping, my friend stumbled and fell – she assured everyone that she's fine (friends insisted on calling an ambulance) and that she just stumbled on a stone as I have not yet used to his new shoes. Friends helped her shake and handed her a new plate of food. Mary continued to enjoy the rest, despite the fact that she seemed a little agitated. Later, my Husband called Mary and told everyone that his wife was taken to the hospital – (at 6 o'clock in the evening, Mary did not).Time perniciously stroke. If her friends knew how to identify the signs of stroke, maybe Mary would still be with us today...Someone would have died. Instead, they feel helpless and without hope to change anything.

And to read this information — you need to spend just a minute of your time! Neurologist later said that if he could reach the victim within three hours he would be able to completely eliminate the effects of stroke....completely. He also noticed that the problem is how to set the stroke to make the correct diagnosis and then deliver the victim within 3 hours to a medical facility for assistance that is complicated enough forces witnesses to the incident. RECOGNIZE a STROKE: for God's Sake try to remember the 3 basic steps in the recognition of stroke symptoms, so-called "PSM". Read and remember! It is sometimes difficult to immediately recognize the symptoms of stroke. Unfortunately, the lack of awareness leads to tragedy. Suffered from a stroke can get serious disorders of the brain, if nearby people failed to recognize in time the signs of a stroke. Today, doctors say that any witness can recognize the symptoms of a stroke by asking the victim three simple questions:S*Ask the victim to SMILE. S*Ask to SPEAK. Ask to utter a simple sentence. Connected. For example: outside the window the sun is shining. N*Ask him or her to RAISE both arms. Attention! Another way to recognize a stroke in addition to the above: have the patient stick out tongue. And if the language of the curve or irregular shape and sinks on one side or the other, it is also a sign of a stroke. If You checked the victim problem with any of these tasks, call an ambulance immediately and describe the symptoms arrived on the scene medics. PS: some More symptoms are: sudden weakness, darkening of the eyes, or decreased visual acuity in one eye, inability to understand someone else's speech, sudden severe headache that may be accompanied by nausea and vomiting, impaired spatial orientation, loss of sustainability and consciousness! Cardiologists assure that everyone who receives this letter and will send it out to 10 people can be sure at least one life he saved !Take your time to share valuable tips with your friends, do not deprive them of the opportunity to learn it! published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: interesbook.ru/?p=3724

Tags

See also

New and interesting