5 obvious signs that you threw

Isn't it obvious? How can you not notice that you left? It turns out that you can. A sweet lie is much more attractive than the bitter truth.

Strong love and euphoria along with the emerging somewhere deep down inside of panic that happiness may come to an end, veiled our eyes, and we don't see the obvious. One of my friends opened my eyes only when her boyfriend introduced her to his new girlfriend. Such cases.

I once almost six months continued the so-called "relationship" and pretended that nothing was happening when on the other hand they were long ago completed.

It is easy to call itself, not to notice the awkward pauses and to continue the agony. But you're "in a relationship". As a rule, it all becomes obvious only years later. Until you openly tell the truth and you don't come down from heaven to earth, — you will try to find a reasonable explanation for everything and frankly stupid excuses.

Maybe you just don't leave the guy a choice. Perhaps he is a decent man does not dare to hide in silence for a century, continuing to answer calls. Perhaps you are a good man and he doesn't want to disappoint you the bitter truth, hoping you will figure it all out yourself, and sends you not even hidden, but quite clear signals, but you still do not want them to take. You are happy to be deceived, agreeing to some strange relationships because I wasn't ready to lose him.

And yet here, this is a clear indication that it's time to stop hauling this relationship alone.

1. Your phone is silent

He stopped to call you at the first opportunity to call back your missed calls, and indeed he often does not answer calls that had previously been considered completely unacceptable. You justify his sudden employment, but we all know that if a person wants, he always taking a moment to call, despite any sort of employment. All the rest is excuses and self-deception.

Here now I sit and remember when he last called. Day, two, three? A week? Two? Probably a bit too much. Try not to touch the phone during the week. He may not call again.

2. The whole initiative comes from you

You not only call themselves, but all the initiative comes from you. You invite him on a date. Are you trying to figure out how to spend a weekend. You persuade him to go to the movies or to the exhibition of contemporary art. You spend a very little time, and it seems quite happy. It all laziness, all once, he wants nothing. Maybe he just wants to see you.

3. You constantly have to justify it

Before his parents in front of friends and in his own eyes. He's just a difficult period. On the job problems, car repairs, neighbors flooded. The crisis of middle age, prolonged colds and chronic fatigue syndrome. Soon he will solve problems, make things, spend on drink a course of vitamins and everything will work out.

Yes, unlikely.

4. He's not looking for proximity

At the meeting, he even tries to hug you and kiss, comes up with excuses not to stay the night, constantly pretending to be tired. When's the last time you had sex?

The difference between the past, present and future is only a persistent illusion

Good news. Climax. A female or male. Choose your

5. You suddenly meet him in the company of friends or even with girls

While your phone is still not responding. You are offended that you did not bring, but still not want to understand anything.

It's time to guess.

Maybe he will be back. By the way, Yes.published

Author: Anna Petrova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: lady.tut.by/news/relationship/489978.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting