What is self-sabotage

Self-sabotage is an amazing subconscious pattern of behavior that is your action and resistance which prevents you to achieve the goals.

If you self-sabotage, it can be seen in their reactions when you do something:

• You go to the side, begin to do something else and forget what to do;
  • do not believe that you will succeed and throw the thing not starting due to subliminal installations;
  • consider myself unworthy of this what you will appreciate;
  • there is a feeling that you hit the gas and the brake at the same time;
  • you simultaneously want and don't want to do.

Self-sabotage unpleasant by the fact that if you start working on yourself, you subconsciously prevent yourself in it. So whatever you do, don't move on.

What to do with the sabotage?

There are many options, but the easiest of them. This is a technique from the book Zivorad slavinskogo.

Breast point

Put your index and middle fingers on the chest point in the middle of the sternum. Feel the acceptance and love of yourself, your body, personality and, most importantly, to ensure that you are engaged in self-sabotage.

Say it aloud (quietly, but with feeling, not mechanical):

Despite the fact that I feel self-sabotage, I accept and love myself, my body, my personality and what I'm experiencing self-sabotage.

After you have pronounced the words, watch the body. You can breathe a sigh of relief or can run crawl. You can also feel an internal relief that the burden of sleep problems or problem lost relevance. There is an option when you "cut down" to sleep or will start by a brief euphoria. These signs say that you did the technique correctly.

Make life easier and more enjoyable: programmable subconscious

Stones, wrapped in felt: throw this stone back!

If you have not noticed any reactions for 20-30 seconds, repeat the technique, saying things sincerely in relation to itself. Be aware of what you are saying. published

Source: vk.com/wall-111971959_16

Tags

See also

New and interesting