Margaret Manning - the creator of the online magazine "For women over 60" - opened the world truly great women who talked about their lives. Margaret recently decided to combine the efforts of all participants of the project to formulate suggestions to young women.
Tips wise lady, who went through a lot in life, and this is only to be young.
• Remember: life - not a dress rehearsal and premiere
• Take age-related changes to the nobility. Be yourself.
• Try to always think positively and look for the good in every situation in life.
• to live each day to the maximum, because nobody knows what awaits us around the corner.
• Remember that life can turn in an instant.
• Age - it's just a figure that does not determine your identity
• Live in the present moment.
• Get out of the four walls and walk.
• Find your hobby. It will save you from the routine.
• Always be honest with yourself. It is difficult, but it will always play in your favor.
• Forget about age stereotypes in society.
• Do not worry about that get older - worry about how not to be boring
• Old age happens to everyone - whether we are afraid or not. Just live!
• Never stop to look for inspiration.
• Life - a thing easy, but to live it is sometimes difficult. Learn to read, travel.
• Buy classic clothes. Classic is always in fashion.
• Do not waste your money on shoes, men still do not look at it - they look at your knees
• Do not hoard stuff. Get rid of all unnecessary.
• Cherish the simple things and do not complicate your life.
• Love and treat your family as well as you would like them to treat you.
• Love sincerely and unselfishly.
• Make up your mind to have children when you really want it. Correct no.
• Empathy is not only others but also themselves.
• Take photos. Some people will go out of your life, and the photos will remain with you forever.
• Learn to forgive.
• Let go of anger and resentment, leave in memory only positive emotions.
• Monitor the circle of close friends, do not let go the extra people. This is important.
• Appreciate your family. She will always be there, always ready to help, no matter what happens.
• Never go to bed, if angry with yourself or someone from friends.
• As often as possible tell your family that you love them.
• After 30, it is your prime. Be aware of its beauty.
• Do not waste time worrying about things you can not change.
• Burst bad relationship: you can not change another person
• Take care of your skin. Smile more often!
• Trust your instincts.
• Do not talk bad about yourself. And do not even think.
• Learn to treat yourself with self-irony. Do not think everything is always close to my heart.
• Do not strive for perfection. Be unique.
• Allow sometimes to spend your teacher your child.
• Be a warrior. Learn how to be resourceful and self-sufficient.
• Never let fear take over.
• Never stop developing - mentally, physically and spiritually
• Appreciate the positive aspects of aging: every year you have less responsibility and more freedom
• Do not let anyone tell you it's too old for what you are doing. Or conversely too young.
• Do not be afraid. Here, in the sixties, all will be well. Nature prepares us for every stage of our lives.
Author: Margaret Manning