The phenomenon of the Turkish yoga Kazim Gurbuz

Although yoga Turkish Kazim Gurbuz already 95 years old, he looks 50 years. And hardly expect from such an elderly grandfather of virtuosic physical ability, what impresses others Kazim. In a recent interview the guru of yoga revealed his secrets behind his unusually young appearance - regular yoga and diet of a certain "super-food»

. Kazim Gurbuz (Kazim Gurbuz) was born in 1920, and his age, he became fully convinced that every person has the potential to live up to 130 years if only to adhere to the right things. Moreover, he believes that life begins at 65! "Yes, we can live up to 130, - says Kazim. - I have the intention ... and there has any such power, the main thing to take care of yourself. And then they will grow old just as slowly as I do.

Gurbuz said that he welcomed the sun each morning, before heading out to swim, and asserts that such a simple act - a great source of energy. He also practices a variety of complex yoga positions, such as curl into a knot and sit in this position for two days. Gurbuz says he can hold his breath for 4-5 minutes. And he says that in his 95 years is sexually active, testing 3-5 orgasms per day. "I'm the same as I felt in 25-30 years - says Turkish yogi. - In Europe, I tested did not believe me. And I confirmed his words with deeds. "

Gurbuz Special diet consists of olives, red pepper, beans, soups and herbal teas. In Kazim's home are different kinds of honey, which go just a fantastic rate - in banks in half a day. "But there is no place meat in my diet. From him only harm, "- says 95-year-old superdedushka. According Gurbuz protein, which is found in meat, it is better to take from herbal ingredients.
95-year-old yoga teacher says that we live in an "open prison". We wake up every morning, go to the same office with the windows closed, we spend most of their time in front of computer, breathe air from air conditioners and almost do not do exercise. While he, on the contrary, spent whole days on the street outdoors in the sun, enjoying the exercise as much as he can, he swims, goes on long hikes in summer and winter skiing.

When Gurbuz was 41 years old, he got into a terrible car accident and broke his back. His paralyzed from the back, and the doctor said that walking, he never could. Rather than surrender, Gurbuz decided that it was a punishment for the fact that he was too proud and successful, and now it's time to be born again. He allowed again to break his spine to put the bones in place, and after 9 months Gurbuz go again. "The human mind has incredible power. He can make to regenerate the muscles and the nervous system - says Gurbuz. - And who thinks I'm a charlatan, let check my health and my birth certificate. Better evidence could not be found. "

See also: "I do not believe in age, I believe in the power ENERGY»

Tags

See also

New and interesting