The amazing story that happened on the Amur River

When I was in second grade, we lived (were) on a small island, which is the Amur River. China is closer than Khabarovsk, it can be seen through a telescope. Frosts were, God forbid, around the forest, on the sturdy ice across the river to our part of the Siberian tiger came. You could at night from the balcony to watch as they rummage through garbage cans in search of edible food. His father, then a first lieutenant, flew to the guards, "the next day to the belt," and there is some funny things happened often. With remote call the post frightened hour, Kazakhs, if memory serves - Tasch st.leytenant, then this! Tiger is ...

- Who? Tiger? Well, if it starts to attack, just shoot! - He said the father, nevermind that the tiger is listed as endangered, soldier life is more important. - We are now come

! - So it is! He overseas post sitting for 20 minutes and not doing anything, just watching it! But it is terrible. - Poor Kazakh such big cats has ever seen ...

Father called where it is necessary, according to the command, took the change and jumped in the car - for a while, and he on the spot. And for sure! Sit yourself so mirnenko tiger, does not twitch. More precisely tigress and watching. They played in daylight, and then the father noticed the distance between the trees flashed something. Pancake! Cubs !!! A beast does not move ...

- Comrade st.leytenant! - His voice demobilization sergeant of the local. - It's in the woods there was nothing, she led the cubs, to deliver ...

- And we need them the hell? - Surprised father. I got in touch with the command again.

For the regimental commander in this day remains the major - nachprod surprisingly wise and calm person. Major listened to it all and take thoughtful ... Tigers - then the problem will have to communicate with the Khabarovsk Zoo, send the car to equip, then sho! No, no wheels. Shoot tigress is also impossible - need has led, and sorry for the beast. But she will not go, so there will die with cubs.

- That's what Lieutenant, you give me the handlebars, to the store, I'll wait ...

In stock Major poryskat some time, thought, and handed my Bata frozen half cow carcass:

- Here, you will throw otvezesh and tigress. Just look, God forbid something, be careful ....

It is said easily, but only to do what? Carcass heavy horror, deep snow. Together with the sergeant, throwing machines for the back, the father dragged the carcass of a tigress, severely punish Kazakhs to rig monitor both shoot and if something happens ...

Tigress sitting does not move only his eyes huge, yellow, zyrkaet (morgue, morgue. Pulled meat to her and moved away ... gradually tigress rose, sniffed that brought easily dental Catch! And in the woods ...

All rested quietly ...

One day his father again on guard. Go check posts, the night, the stars shine, well, it is! He looked at this beauty and decided to smoke. Chirk match and almost lost consciousness - in the dark near the fence sits the tiger is the same ... And look ... Father froze. "Close too, even gun control do not have time" - thinks

. ... A tiger stood up silently and quickly went up to him, carefully looked into his eyes ...

- All right, here it is ... death - I thought Dad

. ... Looked, then buried her muzzle under his hand, well, just like a cat at home, she rubbed on the leg. Tail caressed and so disappeared silently ... Father still remembers it, even though it was for a long time.

And until now, I am sure that thanks to ferocious there, and that it is better than a human!

: Storyfo.ru

Loading ... Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting