The winner of the contest «Next Top Model» hides a sensational secret ...

Reality show «Net Top Model» is one of the most popular shows in the world, which has many counterparts around the world. In this show beautiful girls compete with each other for the contract with a modeling agency and a chance to become a professional model. For the first time in the history of the show on the Net Top Model Holland 2015 won a 20-year-old beauty Lojze Lamers (Loiza Lamers), who was born a boy.

20-year-old student of a barber Lojze Lamers was the first transsexual who won the show «Net Top Model», becoming the winner of the beauty contest held in Gollandii

http://ax-d.pixfuture.net/w/1.0/afr?auid=538125168&cb=INSERT_RANDOM_NUMBER_HERE video> The main prize of the show had a contract for 50 thousand Euros with model agency Touche Models, which went Lojze

Lojze kept secret from the creators of the show that the light she was born a boy named Lucas

When she made the confession during a competition, it was struck by the positive reaction of the jury

"When I announced that I was born a boy, I knew that I draw a lot of attention. Fortunately, I received from the people nothing but pleasant and nice reactions on my part. And those whom it touched just rent the air, "'said Lojze

Lojze when she was 12 years

Looking at this girl is very difficult to believe that she was a transsexual

Tags

See also

New and interesting