25 cynical aphorisms Charles Bukowski

He's a genius.
He has never lived by the rules. He drank more than expected, had more mistresses than is acceptable, did not live the way how to live. He did not write about what a pleasure to read, but the bitter reality that surrounds us.

Website says quote Charles Bukowski - one of the most intelligent writers, whose works have ever been published.

About Life h3> Just to live until you die - already hard work. I do not believe you can change the world for the better. I believe that it is possible to try not to make it worse. When you're drunk, the world is still somewhere near, but at least he is not holding you by the throat. To start saving the world, we need to save each person individually, one by one; save all - this romanticism or politics.

About Women h3> All women are different. In general, they seem to be a combination of the best and worst - and the magic, and terrible. However, I am pleased that they exist. While the men are watching professional football or drink beer or run hither and on the bowling alley, they are women they think of us, focus, learn, decide: accept us, to throw, to exchange, to kill, or simply quit. How can we trust creature that bleeds every month, and does not die ?!

About the talent and writing h3> Writers - a desperate people, and when they have a hope, they cease to be writers. The 25 genius can be any. 50 for this is something to be done. Ambition rarely helps talent. Another thing - good luck. Talent is always lagging behind her. The intellectual says a simple thing complicated - complicated thing the artist describes in simple terms.

About people h3> Some people are not able to go crazy - they terribly boring life. Show me a single person who, living alone, contains in the order of the kitchen, and I'm in 8 of 9 cases, prove that his bad temper. Of course, a person can love - if you know it is not too close. Potential guys are mean. We need to do. Almost any baby more potential than I do. If you happen to deceive man, it does not mean that he is a fool - this means that you trust more than you deserve. Beauty - nothing. You yourself do not know how lucky you are that you are ugly, because if people like you, then you know that it is different. to see on the screen shit has become so commonplace that people are no longer aware of the fact, one that looks crap. Whatever you give the human race, all he scratched, shred and obosret.

About Love h3> Love - is for guitarists, Catholics and chess maniacs. Sex - a great thing only when nothing else to do.

Statement h3> Loneliness strengthens me; without it I like without food and water. Every day without it weakens me. I'm not proud of my loneliness, but I depend on him. I know too well its drawbacks, requiring mutual love. I'm married, but without his wife. My wife - my own life. I usually bad, but when I'm good, I'm devilishly good.

via # image10648660

Tags

See also

New and interesting