This story consists only of verbs

Website admire the richness of the Russian language and offers you a story about one day a Russian woman from the recent past.

She came. She looked. Stupefied - overslept! She jumped up, began to wake up. Grunted, he turned away. I shook, raised. Threw reheat, covered, be screwed ... called. Silent. Looked - cover, snoring. Tickle. Kicked.

Barked! Grunted, stood up and made his way ... I am late !!! He jumped, ran. Leaves! I catch up, clutched, and fastened. To get there. He jumped. Ringing! Ran, broke, shoved, he slipped. Relieved!

Rose. I sat. She jumped up, called and reminded to pay off, shut down, brush, button, shod ... I Quit. Dec, started to work.
Whispering ... Listened - delivered, packed, will be given! Time off, came back, went to work.

Recollecting himself, he ran out. Flew: held - moved! Not allowed. Shame, he explained, made - obhamil. Stand - do not have dinner.
She got up. Moves! I perked up. She went. Cry not beat! It ended !!! I want to cry. I rebelled. We called them. I trudged. To push. Rush.
I came running. Flopped, she caught her breath. I called. He says delayed. Sutured, rush jobs - lying! Jumped.

Ran, shod, dressed and dragged. Caresses, hugs, it sucks ... It turns out: useful overturned, smashed! He flopped. Shouts, call names. Talking can not - learned to express! We'll have to wean.

They came. Section, washed its, boiled, spanked, cool, fed, rinsed, taken away, turned off, punished, cleaned, said, rubbed, changed, swept, sang, laid ... sat down.

I worried. I called. Explore - left, I did not stay! Insolent !!! Wanton! Divorced! He pulled off, tossed, beds.

She jumped up. Began calling. Was not go ... ... not appear ... ... I did not result did not bring. Broke? Got ?! Confused ?! Crashed ?!
Came ...

Grins! ... No sooner had swung - down. Dragged, pulled, shouldered.
She's gone, buried her, burst into tears.

Wept ... Ran, I feel, get up, dressed, wrapped, tucked, faded, hung.

Lay down. She jumped up, screwed. Constant. She looked. She sighed. I hid. I have got.
Turned off.
Disable.

via www.facebook.com/kulturologia/posts/885012331547381?_rdr=p

Tags

See also

New and interesting