My wife took part in a candid photoshoot. Reaction husband simply delicious!

Photographer Victoria Haltom Carolina specializes in photo shoots of women in their underwear.

Recently, it has addressed a married woman about 40 years. According Haltom, it was a lady with a beautiful curvaceous. The photographer was fascinated by her beauty. But the woman did not think so. Its main request was otfotoshopit shots so that the shortcomings of them was not at all.

Haltom agreed.

Shortly after completion of the work, she received an e-mail. Destination - the husband of the woman herself, not quite satisfied with the results. With the consent of both spouses, the photographer published a letter from her husband in social setyah.

«I am writing to you, as recently saw pictures of his wife, made by you. Just want to say that you do not want anything to blame. My wife and I have 18 years together, and we have two beautiful children. Much has happened in our life together: the ups and downs ... I know that my wife made these pictures for me to re-ignite the fire between us. Sometimes she complains to me that I stopped to admire it. Sometimes she says she does not blame me if I left her for someone younger. Em>

When I opened the folder with pictures, my heart sank. These photos ... yes, they are impeccable ... but it's not my wife. You have removed all of her "little flaws" ... and although I know that it has asked my wife, you have removed all the parts that make up our lives. When you have removed it stretch you "erase" the birth of our children. When you have removed her wrinkles, you "took" our two decades of joys and sorrows. When you have removed her cellulite, you are "erased" her love for baking and all the most delicious that we ate together over the years. Em>

I do not want to say that you are to blame for the fact that the result was so awful (in my opinion), you're just doing their job, and I perfectly understand you. In fact, I am writing to you to say "thank you." Looking at these pictures, I realized that so rarely tell my wife how much I love her and admire her for what she is. It is so rare to hear these words, that was beginning to think that otfotoshoplennye pictures - is that "returns" My love for her. It is entirely my fault, and I promise to fix every day to tell her how beautiful she is. Thanks for the reminder ». Em>

Haltom admitted that after reading this letter, she cried in three streams. Photographer appealed to all women to reconsider their attitude to small imperfections. "Believe me, each of you in his own way beautiful!" - So has finished his address Haltom.

Tags

See also

New and interesting