The best quotes from the TV series "The Big Bang Theory"

first seeing "The Big Bang Theory", you will be sorry they did not know about this show before. Comedy saga of physicists superuspeshnyh in science, but losers in life, in the last 7 years of existence, has become a cult around the world and has dismantled a quote.
A dialogue on the part of writers and translators "Courage Bamboo" created a real masterpiece. Almost every episode - a storehouse of witty and biting phrases and words. Therefore, we in the Website could not resist and picked in this post the best quotes and dialogues of favorite series.

One line
Bugagashenka! (Sheldon) Oh gravity, you heartless bitch! (Sheldon) Stone - scissors - paper - lizard - Spock! A small misunderstanding? It's in the Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding. (Sheldon) Do not annoy anyone who has access to your food! (Penny) How can you mess up ice cream, sprinkle with chocolate? (Rajesh) Oh! The world is not enough chamomile tea to calm the rage in my chest! (Sheldon) I'm not crazy. Mom I checked. (Sheldon) How can I be a gynecologist? I am a woman in the eyes of some can barely watch! (Rajesh) Sheldon, you're not sick! Well, yes, you're all sick, of course, but not physically. (Leonard)

One accident in the laboratory, and this guy would be a super-villain! (Leonard) Poor thing! I have a very wide range. I have 212 friends on MySpace. (Sheldon) This mind is not able to forget! I have not forgotten anything from that day, as the mother has ceased breast-feed me ... It was a rainy Tuesday ... (Sheldon) From the plumbing we "you". I do not want to brag, but almost the entire fifth grade, I had his head in the toilet. (Sheldon)

Do you know what a chicken with rice in vegetarian ?! Figure! (Rajesh) I do not know what it means to "succubus", but already there is a "branch" that nothing good can not be held. (Penny) The Jews no hell. We instead heartburn! (Howard) Yes, sometimes I just do not listen. Sometimes I just look like moving your jaw. (Penny) Raj, you're like a little, the Internet is no place for the truth. (Howard)

Dialogues Leonard Sheldon

Sheldon Leonard Sheldon

Penny Sheldon

Raj Howard Raj

Sheldon Howard Sheldon

Sheldon Penny

Sheldon Leonard Sheldon

Penny Sheldon

Penny Leonard

Penny Sheldon

Penny Stewart

Penny Sheldon