The most famous. Instagrame

Meet this 20-year-old Jen Selter - the new star of Instagram. Each of her photos easily picking up 200,000 likes, while the number of subscribers to its account increasing every day. Guess so this athletic girl gathers his army of fans is not difficult - just look at her pictures.

Website offers you a look at the result of training Jen Selter, who inspires hiking in the gym.

Once started in the gym, Jane was fascinated by the improvement of the body, and in March 2012 opened a page on Instagram, which start to spread photos from training, yoga and its changes in shape. Today her account numbers 2, 5 million subscribers, including sports stars and the very Rihanna.

Jen says that he is proud of his fifth point and figure in general. She admits that some of her pictures look too provocative, but all she wants - to encourage people to exercise.

Jane is 20 years old, but she can not imagine my life without sports and yoga. When the number of subscribers reached 300,000, Selter received numerous promotional offers from the biggest companies involved in sports clothing and paraphernalia - Nike, New Balance, Lululemon.

Now Jane is working out in the fitness company and is preparing to launch its first line of sportswear. "I see His purpose is to motivate other people to fitness, - she says - if you work real hard on yourself, then everyone will be able to create such a figureĀ».

However, she said that the money for it is not important. "Sport - my passionĀ»

In addition to sports, Jen loves shopping, hanging out with friends and going to parties.

Envious people say that Jen's fake ass, or even made of silicone, but the girl herself says that she has no secrets. "All this - the result of long years of training and nutrition." In addition, Jen shakes not only the priest, developing and other muscle groups.

Fascinating zrelische

via # image17024160

Tags

See also

New and interesting