Strimersha Karina - Olga Buzova video game world

< Who

Karina 18 years old, she is studying fashion design at the Institute of Applied Arts. Antonio Bernokki in Legnano, a suburb of Milan. Stream game - that is, publicly playing them live via Twitch service - it started about a year ago. In December 2015, the first cutting of its streams started to appear in popular public servers "VKontakte"; Now each output Karina network gathers 20 thousand people at the same time.

< What is known

Calibrated screen images, which is built on a combination of opposites. Kareena front of the camera in your pajamas and cute headband with cat ears, a thin voice said nyashi - but occasionally bursts into hysterical screaming abusive. Eat in the frame and Shawarma doshirak plays in people's "Dot" and think "their" - but remains inaccessible. Karina combines common in "VKontakte" stereotypes about girls, but, instead of refuting them, use them. Its gaming channel called "Shkurageyming" (more than 285 thousand subscribers), and account instagrame - "Shkuragram" (more than 41 thousand subscribers)
Videobloger Enjoykin, famous for converting the main Russian-language memes with YouTube's pop hits, even recently did a track with cutting of streams Karina

How to earn

"Hi Karina. You are very sweet and beautiful, send me, please, kiss. Thank you, and now you go to ..., slut, I'm your little ... ... two legs. " Similar reports come Karine Sychev, while she plays in "Dot" on the air. Anyone who wants to leave a message, which is read out a speech synthesizer, should make a donation. It attracts both fans and haters - money brings both of them: a voice message is not less than 30 rubles; record donation - $ 3,500 from a person with the nickname Old Jew
. How to communicate with the audience

Karina vividly responds to each message: sends greetings, gestures shows hearts, leaving autographs on the walls "VKontakte", swears in response to insults - but never blocks its viewers. The absence of rules helps her find new formats during a recent broadcast, it did not play, and cook Shawarma live
Member Speculation about his personality Karina uses to complement her image. Once viewers incorrectly disclosed its location by entering the street Midshipman Pavlov Cheboksary; Now Karina trolls subscribers instagrame, laying out photos of the opera La Scala in Milan to the signature "Cheboksary Drama Theater».

"On the screen, I'm pretty close to their corresponding real image, but not completely, as Twitchy rules driven me into a certain framework. In real life I'm a lot more aggressive. I became interested in the genre of MMO in 10 years, it all started with Korean MMO, such as Perfect World. I start to stream. All the other girls are very boring and dull, play and silent, it is quite interesting, but I, in turn, wanted to make something more fun Stream. In addition to doing video blogs and Twitchy, I do not do anything, because the management of video blogs and Twitchy took all my free time. Education - I was in hudozhku, and eventually became a fashion designer
My parents got acquainted with the service Twitchy, periodically go to my stream and having fun with all the heart, it is true, my mother said that for a long time can not watch stream. Regarding Cheboksary, the fact is that one day during the Stream "found" my ip address, which indicated that I'm in Cheboksary. I liked it, since I have sent in instagrame Cheboksarskaya geolocation.

Broadcast on Twitchy - a fully interactive event. We have fun together, chatting viewers can do anything, I, too, can do anything. While the other girls-strimershi (such as Maddison) banyat their own viewers for any word said against them.

What amuses me - gives me pleasure. In today's everyday language "skin" for a long time is a synonym for the word "girl", there is nothing offensive, such as a man - a kid. My project is called - shkurageyming. There are no restrictions in the imagination should not be. I wanted to play in the "Tanks" - to play, I wanted to eat - cooked and eat. Still, we have fun, and watch the same game more boring.

Internet thank my burdens. People are trying to find me a variety of personal data, for some reason, my loved ones are concerned. But I want to evolve and not stand in one place, so it is difficult to assume that there will be in 3-5 years, it is quite a serious time piece. I think it will be some projects related to entertainment media. »

Text Egor Antonenkov.

Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting