All Disney heroines are absolutely the same person

I never noticed that all the girls in Disney cartoons have something in common? Alex, the author of the blog Something Classy, ​​built his theory on this subject and tried to understand.

Website publish that everything is seen, but not really noticed.

- I figured it out after the movie "Jigsaw." At first I thought that there are three female characters and two stranger. But looked at the trailer and realized that the purple and red - being male.

I sketched their faces and realized that I was baffled:

The two male characters facial features are very different from each other, while the three women all the time the same features - round face with a small nose.

Then I took the male and female characters from cartoons Pixar - Disney recently.

And outlined their faces. Look at the male part:

AND NOW FOR THE FEMALE:

What the hell ?!

Just take a look again at the picture of persons if you thought I was kidding.
So, any girl from the cartoon Disney - Pixar - is a clone of the previous. Round cheeks, nose a little suspicious. Not if they want to say that women in general a little different from each other?

Disney, why all the girls of the latest cartoons are alike as two drops of water? Do not tell me that it is difficult to portray, stop to think that all girls a round baby face and a small children's nose! Now you will not get an answer!

Boys in cartoons sorts: with a strong chin, round, lean, full, like aliens, cute, ugly. But the girls do not leave you no choice but to be a chubby babe. This is wrong.

Yes, just compare male heroes:

And female:

And now you will not be able to ignore this:

via # image17106760

Tags

See also

New and interesting