17 quotes Sigmund Freud, who will talk about ourselves

One of the most controversial scientists of the twentieth century, one whom psychology students all over the world affectionately called the "grandfather of Freud." In life, some considered him a charlatan, others - a genius. Coco Chanel called him the first man-feminist: that Freud was the ideologist of the sexual revolution and pushed women to equality.

Two opening immortalized him, he solved the mystery of the human sleep and the first took a universal key to the unconscious man.

Scale your identity is determined by the problem that you are able to withdraw from yourself. Before you diagnose at depression and low self-esteem, make sure that you are not surrounded by idiots. task to make people happy is not included in the plan of creation. Everything that you do in bed, beautiful and absolutely correct. If only I liked both. Sexual deviation can only be considered a complete lack of sex - everything else is a matter of taste. At that moment, when a person begins to think about the meaning and value of life, you can begin to consider him sick. The first man, who threw a curse instead of a stone was the creator of civilization. Perfect, eternal, free of hatred love exists only between the dependent and the drug. We live in a very strange time and was surprised to note that progress keeps pace with barbarism. The impeccable the people outside, the more the demons inside him. When I criticize, I can defend myself, but I am powerless against the praise. We are never as vulnerable as when we love, never so hopelessly unhappy as when we lose love. The first sign of stupidity is the total lack of shame. People are more moral than they think and far more immoral than they can imagine. Much of what is really inside of us do not realize, and that is recognized - is unrealistic. Every normal person really is normal only in part. Sometimes a cigar - it is just a cigar.

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting