Bob Dylan, The Beatles brought marijuana as wrong lyrics heard their songs

"I have what you need!" - So, probably, said the legendary Bob Dylan even more legendary members of the group The Beatles, handing them marijuana in the dressing room after a concert. And then stunned musicians explained that they decided to bring the drug because I heard them sing in his song «I get high, I get high, I get high», that in English means feeling the effects of marijuana.

In this statement, John Lennon blushed and told Dylan that is actually in the words of the song «I can not hide, I can not hide, I can not hide» («I can not hide") and producer of Brian Epstein added that none of them had never smoked marijuana. In fact, it was not quite the truth: after Brian told me that the first time he and his "Beatles" tried "marijuana" in 1960, but then it did not make anyone have the slightest effect.

Convinced that the drug, and this time they will act especially, musicians have used it, along with Dylan. However, marijuana made them a deafening effect: later Ringo Starr recalled how Paul McCartney said that he was "the first time in his life thinking," John Lennon constantly laughing, and Brian Epstein kept saying "I'm so tall, so tall, I think I can get to-ceiling ».

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting