Astrological Studies: that flatly refuse to tolerate the different signs of the zodiac.

Not everyone is critical to his own shortcomings, and notices. But to others, we flaws are often very impatient, do not you? Our rejection of the disadvantages depend on our character. Astrologers claim that he is to some extent determined by the sign of the zodiac under what we were born. Many of us do not believe in horoscopes, but after reading this article, you begin to think that some grain of truth in this. Find out what does not tolerate a particular zodiac sign.

Aries

Persistence. Stop ringing Aries, they know when to meet you.
Authoritarianism. "That's not necessary to put pressure on me, I can handle myself well».
Unnatural. That gave nature, must be stored in man.
The lack of justice. Do not oppress the weak at Aries, and then regret it.
The monotony. This birthstone gets bored when one day is like another. They are looking for new adventures and friends. < Taurus

Boring people. Taurus can not stand the monotonous lectures and adore talkative people with a flexible mind.
Excessive mobility. "Do not flash before his eyes, it would be better engaged in something useful».
Displays of affection. Most Taureans love the attention, but the calf tenderness can not stand. < Gemini

Disrespect. Twins must have the authority.
Other people's stories. "I myself have something to tell to the world».
Frames. "I want to do, when and where I want. And I do not put deadlines ».
Subtlety. "No, tell me himself. Or help? »< Crayfish

Ostentation. "Who needs the show off? Modestly but neatly - better than the "miracle in feathers» ».
Untidy house. "My house - my fortress" - the motto of cancers. They do not like when someone refers to the cleaning of the house is irresponsible.
Revelation. "I do not want to hear your secrets with you and share my reluctance».
Optional. "I told what to do, if you please - do. And then you'll see my reaction ». < Lions

Blatant lie. Lions do not like when they are considered fools.
Complaints. "Do not complain that you can not change anything, the best action».
Greed. Most Lions generously and expect the same attitude from the other ».
Jealousy. "You have to trust me!» < Maiden

Inhospitality. Virgin love when they come to visit, and do gladly go.
Sloppy. With sloppy man Dev fold complex relationship.
Curiosity. "If I want to - tell you - if not, then do not ask».
Balance

Rudeness. Scales are friendly and nice, but tolerate rudeness and lack of culture they will not.
Indifference. It is impossible to pass other people's problems.
Disputes. Disputes not Libra. They relaxed people and believe that among the contending one - a fool, another - a scoundrel.
Teaches people. "Do not bother me to live as I want».
Scorpions

Superficiality. Get to the bottom of the case - calling any of Scorpio.
Hypocrisy. "Speak only what you think and feel».
Criticism. Better watch yourself, before condemning the Scorpion.
Spinelessness. "Do not feel sorry for others because nobody will regret».
Dreamers. Scorpions - motivated people. He has set a goal - Bring. But with dreamers they have nothing to say. < Archers

Unfulfilled promises. "He promised to do - do it».
Boredom. "I do not want to waste time on boring people and the same class».
Dislike animals. Sagittarians love their pets and do not understand how you can not love them.
Other people's advice. "I know myself as better». < Capricorn

The lack of clear goals. Capricorn is not interested in people who do not know what they want from life.
Unpredictability. "I love it when everything goes according to plan».
Verbosity. "If you want to talk to me, then say the case without water».
Laziness. Capricorns are very hardworking and do not tolerate slackers. Though them is sometimes observed. < Aquarius

Betrayal. That which can not forgive neither Aquarius. Although there are exceptions.
Routine. "Monotony - it's not for me».
A reminder of the shortcomings. "I myself know about their shortcomings, do not cut me».
Borrowers. "I do not like to borrow money, live on their own». < fish

Favor. "I'll help you, and you to me».
Lying on trifles. A little cheating can turn from cute fish into an aggressive person.
Lack of knowledge. Limited person - no other fish.
Ingratitude. It is better to once again thank Pisces, if you want me to help you in buduschem.Nu that recognize themselves and their friends? Now you know more about the nature of people born under different signs of the zodiac. This will help you easier to communicate with them.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting