Everyone she is the best: a very touching video of the closest person in the world - my mother!

Who loves you more than anyone in the world? Who worries about you when you stayed on the job for a long time? Who will come to your aid at any time? Who will accept you the way you are? Who'll never leave? Who gave you a priceless gift? Who never expect anything from you in return? Of course, Mom's favorite! And each is the best! It is the families and friends of the person in your life. After giving birth to you, it left its mark on this beautiful planet. You - it is her treasure here on Earth. With the power of sacrificial maternal love can not be compared, even the most powerful force of nature. She - is boundless ... Yes, sometimes you do not want to listen to my mother's advice, they seem to you ridiculous and old-fashioned, but eventually you realize what an important life lesson you presented it. This video is dedicated to our most dear person - my mother!

Appreciate your mothers often say to them the words of love, find the option to call or visit them. Never forget what you did for your mother. Share this touching video to your friends, maybe it will encourage them to just hug your mom and give her this beautiful movie with a bunch of flowers.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopNqtUKHZQ

Tags

See also

New and interesting