"Do not resuscitate!" 91-year-old grandmother stuffed the last will of his chest.

Nel Bolte from The Hague has executed in '91. However, this did not prevent her recently to get a tattoo. Now Grandma's chest emblazoned inscription: "Do not resuscitate !!! I'm 91! »

At first glance, this may seem like a tattoo fad cheerful old woman, not the underdog sense of humor. But in fact it has a serious purpose.

Bolte did not want to be saved, if it happens something bad. Now the woman feels good, but it scares the prospect of being confined to a bed or wheelchair.

The only problem is that these tattoos have no legal value in the Netherlands. Anyone who does not want to be resuscitated should carry a special "Order of the patient", or a special medallion with the name, date of birth and photograph of the holder.

«It is true that I have not seen on TV that doctors were looking at things like dying patients before their revive», - i> said the grandmother.

Nel Bolgen knows that death is inevitable, and one day it will come the hour of death, so it wants to eliminate the possibility of medical intervention in this process with the help of his tattoos. She hoped that the law will soon change. In the meantime, she proudly displays a bright inscription on his neck.

It's amazing how different people are. Many of us cling to any opportunity to prolong his life, knowing that it can be quite uncomfortable or even painful. However, this granny can learn from everyone.

Share this article with your friends - even if they become aware of an unusual Dutch old lady!

www.bild.de/news/ausland/notfall/oma-tattoo-letzter-wille-38533068.bild.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting