They had been married 60 years. From the last words of the old man's tears in my eyes ...

The love story of Florin and Ed Hale began many years ago and did not end even when the hour struck them.

Their love can be called eternal, but the history of relations - incredible. What could be more beautiful than sincere feelings long full life?

Their relationship - a fine example for those who do not believe in love. And also a ray of hope for those who have not yet met their soul mate. This couple from New York, a lifetime spent together, and even death could not separate them.

Florin and Ed met in 1952 at a dance, and at first sight fell in love. Even then, Ed realized that, apart from her, he no longer needed. B>

Photo: Imgur

Florin was overjoyed when Ed asked for her hand. She answered without hesitation, "yes," and they decided to spend the rest of their lives together. B>

Next to the altar, they promised each other that they will be together until death do them part.

In '83, Ed was in the hospital with kidney failure. A few days later, Tanner suffered a heart attack, and she was admitted to another hospital. B>

Despite the fact that Ed was too weak to transport, he insisted that he was transferred to his wife.

They were in the same room and were holding hands. Florin was very weak and died after a few hours. B>

The last words of Ed were as follows: «Florin, I will never leave you. One day I made a promise and keep it come what may. If you leave this world, then I'm with you ». I> Who would have thought that the way it happened ...

Compared with the power of love, everything else pales. Nothing is more important than mutual feelings, as in this story, should last forever. Share this beautiful and touching article with your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting