25 most beautiful Jewish women of the world. Roots are important precisely!

I think no one would argue that every woman is beautiful in its own way. However, the Jewish people are convinced that they are the fairer sex - the most beautiful ones in the world. With this difficult not to agree, as a rich and difficult history of this nation led ktomu that looks quite diverse Jewish girls. Among iudeek you can meet and burning brunettes and natural blondes and redheads beasts - choose to suit every taste. Moreover, so many Jewish beauties manage to become the stars of world scale. You even could not imagine that in the veins megapopular actresses, singers, models of Jewish blood.

I collected for you the most beautiful famous Jewish women, whom you must know. By the way, unlike most nations of the world, the nationality of the Jews is not determined by his father and mother. Kabbalah (one of the trends in Judaism) explains this by saying that the soul of a Jewish woman in the moment of conception "attracts" the Jewish soul. Look at these searing, passionate, gorgeous of the fairer sex who have Jewish roots. Each of them are just beautiful. The eye can not stop!

Natalie Portman (Natalie Hershlag)

Lilli Palmer

Elizabeth Taylor

Moran Atias

Haddy Lammar

Scarlett Johansson

Sarah Michelle Prince (Gellar)

Alicia Silverstone

Jennifer Connelly

Gwyneth Paltrow

Amanda Peet

Bella Chagall (Basia raise Shmuylova Rosenfeld)

Lizzie (Elizabeth) Kaplan

Tahounia Rubel

Kseniya Rappoport

Sasha (Alexander) Cohen

Mila (Milena) Kunis

Barbara Walters

Goldie Hawn

Emmanuelle Chriqui

Oksana Fandera

Tamara (Tamriko) Gverdtsiteli

Maya Plisetskaya

Rachel Weisz

Jasmine (Sarah Manahimova)

I never would have thought that Gwyneth Paltrow and Alicia Silverstone have Jewish roots! Oh, God gave this nation is not only an excellent sense of humor, an extraordinary entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to survive under all circumstances, but also incredible beauty, which is still worth looking for.

Show your friends the most attractive Jewish women of the world. They will say thank you for it.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting