Sad to say goodbye to once and for all! 12 fun cards that will charge you a positive.

Once an experienced sailor was shipwrecked. A man threw a wave on a desert island. Nevertheless, he was the only one after the disaster struck survived. He prayed every day that God had mercy on him and gave him salvation. The man peered into the distance in the hope that he would see the rescue ship.

As one would expect, it will eventually run out of power. So he decided to make himself a house of boards, which washed ashore after a shipwreck. But one day, he found his hut is burning: a pillar of smoke rose to the sky. At the shelter we burned all his things. Former sailor left with nothing. The man could not hold back his anger and despair: «My God, why me all this?!» I> - not the voice he shouted.

But the next morning he was awakened by the horn of the ship. The long-awaited boat swam to the island to rescue him. «How did you know I was here?» i> - the man asked the sailors. «We saw the smoke signal» i>, - they said.

What am I? And besides, that everything that is done in life - all for the better. Just try to contradict me! Even if you're a little cast down, you'll have to say goodbye to sadness. This hilarious 12 cards that will give you a good mood for the whole day.

As you know, our thoughts - material. Try at least one day, week, month stay on the positive wave and laugh ills of life in the face. Before you know it, as it vvoydet habit. Do not be greedy. Share positive mood with friends and colleagues.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting