IDF 2015. Summary of tomorrow

Just ended in San Francisco Intel Developer Forum, the main report and demonstration activities of the company Intel, as usual, to lift the veil of mystery over what the corporation, and a huge range of partners will be given special attention in the near future. In this post, we present a short list of the conference marked the main directions of breakthrough - it can be considered a list of upcoming articles in our blog devoted to a detailed description of these technologies. Well, the posts will appear when it is about to tell.

The general mood of the conference can be expressed KPSSovskim longstanding slogan: "Everything for the sake of man, for the good of man." Gigahertz and megabits per se has no value if you do not serve the supreme idea: to facilitate human-computer interaction and human life in general. So, a short list of priorities outlined Intel CEO Brian Krzhanichem looks like.

Marcy Miller demonstrates RealSense in action - a mirror MemoMi shows the color options to try on clothes from different sides i>

Further development of the technology Intel RealSense

What is the story about a future without the robot? RealSense used for orientation in space device BK has brought to the scene of Coke bottle i>

Intel Optane - the new name in the line of technologies Intel; it will carry the memory products based on 3D XPoint . The first in the next year will SSD Optane, behind them - the memory for servers.

Klyuchik XXI century: your unique identifier for all occasions. Powered by hand only a specific person, to steal a completely useless i>

The first visible results of the cooperation of Intel and manufacturer of accessories Fossil

Why the words "baby in the car?" Not to forget the child in the car! Internet of Things takes safety to a new level: a smart chair warn parents about the forgotten child through mobile app. I>

Early next year, the United States launched a competition for the development of the Internet of things «America's Greatest Makers» - a cross between a Hackathon and reality shows. Participation known prodyusora Mark Burnet and the grand prize of one million dollars will ensure that the fight will be exciting. But, of course, is not uniform spectacles Intel will promote the Internet of Things. On the way - new tools and technologies, including the SDK for Intel Curie and entirely new hardware security element IoT - Enhanced Privacy Identification (EPID) .

... soon at the hands of glamorous geek world i>

Friday is our view of the immediate future of the digital world. But the details will follow in the future.

Source: geektimes.ru/company/intel/blog/260578/

Tags

See also

New and interesting