Rules of Life Lyudmila Gurchenko

Actress I began to thank the Pope. He told me: "Go and vzharil yak should be. No one is afraid. Go and dui his! "And here I am," muzzle "his!

MOM treats me quite critical: "What Lucy? The girl is not very beautiful - big forehead, ears sticking out ... »

I'm VERY Soviet man of the very Soviet city of Kharkov.

MY semi origin and character get out of the seams of my dresses.

I was afraid MOSCOW THIS metropolitan audience. All these phrases: "expropriation of the expropriated", "existentialism" - I do not understand.

MOSCOW TAKES come in large numbers, making a very precise selection. It leaves talented.

No matter how strange it sounds, I'm a childhood dream to die for their country. And when in 1957 the KGB recruited me to work at the Festival of Youth and Students, I refused, and I was destroyed for many years.

In my life I have never been such an opportunity - to slam the door and leave. But I went. And I was forced to earn their bread is elementary. In Hollywood, no one is dreaming! If anyone of them starred in "Carnival Night" that brought billions of rubles ... And I took off after the picture angle.

CAN NOT BE EASY - motor, light, text, shape, suit - and you live again. Even if the picture is average. I'm almost 15 years was shot, so was ready for anything.

DIRECTORS was no longer looking at me, or pretended that I did not know. And then I had to pretend that I do not remember that they did not remember me. I, unfortunately, I remember everything.

I HAVE ONLY 30 YEARS apartment appeared. And not from the state but from the divorce.

THIS IS NOW supertehnikoy, Dolby-shmolbi and then I sang in tram microphone.

AFTER "Carnival Night," I was sent a letter from the Committee of the Young Communist League, "You are dancing and there you can see the knee! How can you ?! "It was a big event: the knee!

THEATRE role could wait years. You know, so long, and grow old.

In the film "Mama" I was really fell to the ice rink - was collected on the foot pieces. 19 fragments. One leg has since almost half a centimeter shorter than the other. But either way, or without feet - below the knee it would be cut off. I called the hospital and asked Zinovy ​​Gerdt, whether after surgery to get him in the puppet theater.

Three and a half weeks after the surgery, a plaster and all the pins and titanium plates, I was taken to Romania, to katalochke. In the general plan for me I jumped girl understudy - horns for it was not clear that it's not me. And in the close-ups she worked. Goats covered my leg.

Paradoxically, it was then that I had a blockage WORK. All directors who did not notice me, suddenly came to life: "I do not think the picture without you, my dear." I said: "I can not walk!" - "To seek, will only sit down and get up».

I'm always on his heels. Without them, I fall back. Even with heel slippers.

The female body - not your harmony: potolsteyu-poxudeyu, potolsteyu-poxudeyu. It is necessary to keep yourself in rukax.

I LOVE OPERATORS. It is men's work. This is not an actor who xodit with a mirror in your pocket. I do not understand how you can fall in love with the actor.

I never was parallel Romanov.

I would gladly have married once and for all life - I Monogamous.

IF deceived me - I can not look him in the eye afterwards. And going, disappears. I Scorpio, gray lizard. She cut off the tail, she crawls somewhere shakes in a cave, then a tail grows, it gets out again. It's about me.

LOVE - AGENT OF LIFE, very strong. But when I look, the car rides with balls, I feel sorry for them in advance. I can already see a divorce, stroller, children screaming, who gets who do not rise to the baby ... I am a pessimist.

Kobzon I have forgotten as a nightmare.

I never drank, never smoked. I never walked till morning. Drank, dizzy - oh, not mine. Smoking taught me so many times. Well, I can not - the body pushes.

Basilashvili CLOSED. At first I did not even know his first name. The first frame - winter, final painting, we're somewhere in Lyubertsy, cold, fear, 28 degrees. Both want to go to the restroom. This field w * th th mountain. He peed on one side, I on the other. By the end of the picture, it was the native people.

Bernes says: "You are such a fool green, but not bl ** - good, solid»

Irony - good armor.

The Soviet Union was beautiful that came to any place in this vast country, I always had my own, and no one asked me - who I was - a Russian or Ukrainian. For all I was a native. And now for a trip with the speech in his native Kharkiv need to fill out a bunch of papers.

ANY grateful man, and I am grateful. I am very grateful. Very.

A child, at the school's morning my always festive costume consisted of a uniform cap and the postman Zhitkovsky "thick bag" on the belt.

In my understanding, STYLISH LOOK - is first of all not to be funny. The worst thing for a man - to be funny. Do not know how to look at ourselves.

At home, I ALL FOR ITSELF reset. There I was so unhappy. Quietly I go, can stoop. When he saw me home, you can be disappointed in me.

IF I did not come after the performance of fatigue, it means that something is wrong did not lay out before the end.

I have never been able to call the exact amount of his fee, he said: "How much you give».

MOTHER I honestly, NO. The actress can not be a mother. All you need to give or profession, or children. I chose the first way. Although it can, and cruel.

I'm used to that newspapers can write that Gurchenko legs were paralyzed, and at this moment I dance on stage.

TALENT should be born with the elbow. And I have none.

Cross and the scars on me a lot.

For example, ask, "How do you feel in the role of an aging woman?" I understand perfectly, passport data they have passport information, but not to the same degree.

I no longer have my fans, same age - all extinct.

Well, I do not call for his benefit any woman. And why? What will I do with it? To find out who has more wrinkles?

But if you are told that YOU GO * NYK - go prove that this is not so.

I thought that I so no one knows.

Tags

See also

New and interesting