15 citations legendary Lyudmila Gurchenko

always elegant and feminine, always dressed up, always on top - Lyudmila Markovna was a model for many women. She was subject to all genres - from vaudeville and musical to melodrama and tragicomedy. Her love and life, of course, were given to the cinema.

On the 80th anniversary of the brilliant actress Website contains statements Lyudmila Gurchenko about life, love and movies.

Cinema - it's my life. When I go into a little smoky hall, where nothing can be seen at arm's length, where the smell of a mixture of smoke, sawdust and glue, see: here it is - a paradise! The past, as if it is moving away or lives inside. If my loved one is cheating on me, so I said a jerk, and if I jerk, then he, too, jerk, because he chose me. In such cases, I just left ... forever. I believe that you can not teach other notations, but only by his own example. The word "happiness" like "now", and therefore it can not be something permanent.

When desperate realize that I am a bad mother - begins in a hurry to catch up, suck and please. But in this profession does not make up for the loss. Fortunately, when you go away from home for their favorite work - favorite and anything joyful in life. And, tired, exhausted, to give all potential viewers who will come after some time in the cinema, you go running to home, because there is happiness, there is warmth, there is joy, there is waiting for you. You can not be a woman on the team director: "Be a woman!" Yes, even though you go out in shorts - all the same you are not a woman. And you can wrap myself in a veil on the ears - and the hall will still shake, because a woman came out! Special creature! Female body - it will not squeeze: potolsteyu - lose weight, potolsteyu - lose weight ... I must control myself. I am still puts the clothes, which was filmed at Ryazanov in "Carnival Night". The lag behind the art - can not catch. Just go round. Become a champion in ten-plus years, no one athlete failed. If you flatter - so get ready to strike. The love I have always had a - a big, sincere, sensual, faithful ... only objects changed.

You have to be talented, intelligent and most importantly, financially independent, to quietly do what you want. The best life is - this is where you live and hope. Believe in yourself, love, do not be afraid, be free, take a chance. You see, life - the sort of thing that seems to you that's young, young, young, and then - bang - and an end. To look back and think about how many things did not, because he was afraid, shy, cowardly. Do not be afraid of anything. RISK. Even if you make a mistake. That's life. And, most importantly, of course - love each other. Always, every minute. Love ...

In a preview of the frame from the film "Station for Two», © Mosfilm

via www.mosfilm.ru/main.php

Tags

See also

New and interesting