Boomerang quickly overtook the major that did not expect to go to the registry office

The law of boomerang states that all things, especially bad things, always come back. And usually at the most unexpected moment. Kirill did not suspect that he would get to a party where he would be a guest at Lyudmila's - the one he once humiliated and abandoned. And Lyudmila, of course, did not forget about past offenses.

The first disappointment Lyudmila perfectly remembered what Kirill said to her before leaving for the capital 5 years ago:

- Did you really think I was going to take you to the registry office? - No, you're really stupid. Arivederci!

With these words, he drove to his home, taking with him the first feelings and impressions of a simple girl from a small town. Lyudmila was crushed.

But time passed. The mental anguish began to subside, giving more space to thoughts. After her heart broke, Lyudmila could not stay home. Of course, she could put up with it and keep up her routine. That would be wiser. But then Lyudmila's soul demanded action, and she could not resist it. She needed to get to the capital.

Peels New impressions At first she was not very lucky. Lyudmila had to work either as a saleswoman or as a cleaner. The work itself did not scare her, but she was very worried about wages and prices. Fortunately, she was lucky enough to find a kind woman who rented a room for a reasonable amount. It was during this period that Lyudmila met Vlad.

Vlad was very nice and kind. And when he asked Lyudmila to meet, she agreed without hesitation. She didn’t care that he had nothing. She was willing to support him anyway. And this support became the basis for cardinal changes in life.

Cyril had no doubt that the position of head of his father's company would pass to him. It's a family business. And although they had been at odds lately, Kirill was confident that his father's debt would provide him with a lucrative spot.

He was invited to his father’s annual birthday party. In fact, that was his favorite part of the job - partying. Not only for the fun and relaxed atmosphere, but also for the important announcements. Just one thing his father had to do.

So the moment of truth has come. Kirill watched his father take the stage, pick up the microphone, and begin a speech in which he quickly got to the heart of the matter.

Peels: You all know exactly why we are here. Of course, I am talking about my successor, who is my dear colleague and friend Vlad.

Next to him, the same Vlad appeared on the stage, a gifted upstart from the province. And with him Lyudmila? Kirill wiped his eyes with surprise. Yes, she is. But how did she get here? And why doesn't he know? Is she really with this idiot?

When the applause subsided, Kirill decided to talk to his father and find out why the position went to an outsider, and not to him, his own son.

- Because you're a lazy bum. But Vlad loves his job, and he deserves the job.

- Do you know her? Kirill nodded towards Lyudmila.

- No, first time. But according to Vlad, I know it was through her that he found our company, and I now have a worthy successor.

Peels Life Wisdom: What Does This Story Teach Us? Sometimes it takes time for the boomerang law to work. In the case of Lyudmila and Kirill, it took only 5 years. And most importantly, it did not have to go to revenge and additional humiliation.

Tags

See also

New and interesting