My personal experience with the use of solar panels without connecting to the RES

The article describes the most common experiment to obtain electrical energy from the sun.

Background
I wanted to move out of the city into the countryside. The requirements were as follows:

• Near Kiev, areas considered to 30km
  • Not far from my parents and spouses who stay in Kiev
  • Less people, more nature. < /The result was selected. Zazimya, Brovary district. 10 kilometers from the border of the city. Convenient to go home in a taxi, if the machine that something is wrong. Was chosen plot purchased. And then the local power company "spread her hands." I was shocked. I had hoped to resolve the issue of a maximum of 5K $, but it turned out "as always". So I came to alternative sources of electricity.

The first experience was interesting. We poured the foundation using a generator to FIRMAN 950Vt, a small cement mixer (40L) and on weekends. All this is housed in Slavuta. Was built a small house 18m2 + loft, a simple framework in which we now inhabit and from time to time. Mainly in the warm, of course. Near the village remove a piece of home for the winter. And it will go on the electrification of the house.

Start
    Were bought by two Chinese-made solar panels at 180W each. Was purchased by the PWM controller EPSOLAR 20A. Two lead-acid battery for 100Ach went for a very discounted price and the inverter FORT FX55. Later, I still gave the car to 300W inverter 12-220. And before that I had bought at 150W without the fan motor converter.

With equipment sorted out.

Here is a snapshot of the characteristics of a single panel:

Here's what the panel issued on XX:

Photo right after installation on the roof:

Gen. consumption
    I live, you know, IT life. Convinced freelancer, occasionally trying to create something more cham independent freelance. Who cares, you can log in to my guests

All of the above feeds: Macbook Pro 2010 phones, books, tablets, 3G-router, printer HP LaserJet 1020. Charging screwdriver, a pumping station for water 1100Vt, a couple of spotlights on street with motion sensors and light. The lighting in the house LED 12V.

There is also a generator 2, 5kW Centaur. 4-stroke. Oil separately and 95th gasoline separately. Expense 0, 5l per hour. Poluchetsya very sparingly. He now works as a concrete mixer when it is needed.

The kitchen in the small house now stands on the gas cylinder 4, 8l, without gear. Such as "tourist", but it works all the time. Lasts for two weeks during cooking three times a day. I pass regularly by gas stations, so that there are no problems with the dressing.

Here's how my farm this winter look:

Big house and plans for him
    As I wrote, the network initially planned for it, so bought the inverter FORT FX55 (3500Vt / 5500Vt launcher). The roof is designed as a 20 180W solar panels that they "began at an angle of 50 degrees." I have such latitude. Read somewhere that at our latitude and we must put an angle of 50 degrees - this is the best angle. Buy gel batteries, supplied separately the new controller.

Will the stove, which I'll shoot lighting winter electricity (see. ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Элемент_Пельтье). Just off the stove will be "shot": hot water, water heating (floor + battery). The stove will "dvuhkolpakovaya." To add aesthetic fireplace.

In the kitchen, gas stove and gas well (oh, and it was hard to find) oven. Built-in furniture.
    Questions? Comments?

Say at once that despite the 4 points on the SOC, the basics of electrical engineering, I do not remember. Well, except that Ohm's law, which is a special case of the second rule Kirchhoff. Everything was done according to the logic and deducted from the Internet.

Source: geektimes.ru/post/247024/

Tags

See also

New and interesting