Rules of Life Harrison Ford

I do not know what happened to the interview if you do not like me at once.
I am not averse to answer a couple of questions-geek. Just do not have to ask me, what would I fought off robbers - a whip or a lightsaber.
There is only one Indiana Jones. This James Bond can be any number, because the actors or begin to age, or start asking for more money. But I'm not like to grow old.
No one is able to maintain a good shape in the seventies, and I do too. But I'm just not bad enough I can simulate it.
You can consider yourself an old man, if before every other name in your notebook means "Doctor».

If you're busy in the film industry, there are only two places where you can live - Los Angeles and New York. Where exactly - is not so important, because a nickel coin falls or eagle or tails, and on the edge of it will ever come.
Be an actor - is the best way to learn how to communicate with people, not being himself.
Before, when I found out on the streets, I'm just embarrassed smiles and shakes his head. Well, sort of like "you, you, I - that's not it." But then I decided that's not fair, and began to act differently. Noticing someone's opinion, I immediately came up and said, "I - Harrison Ford." I think some people still believe that to him then approached some quack.
Write on my tombstone: "Here lies a man who has lost too early anonymity».
I hate it when the director says, trust me. Why the hell should I replace my knowledge of his confidence? I have seventy. Do I need someone to believe in the word?

There is nothing better than a herd of elk, passing by the morning of your ranch.
What do I like? My family, fly, wildlife conservation and protection of human rights. Here, perhaps, and all.
I love to fly scary, and sometimes I can get on a plane just to round up for a good cheeseburger. Once I had a large collection of aircraft and a staff of pilots, but then I'm all fired because sitting at the helm, they got a lot more fun than I am. Hell, they just played my toys! And then, when I was 52, I first sat behind the steering wheel itself. At that time I was already 25 years the number of an actor, and I just wanted something new. Believe me: this is happiness - to learn to fly, suddenly realize that the people who fly with you, do not fear.
My father - an Irishman, and his mother - a Jew. The only thing that kept them together - is that both were Democrats.
I never fought with the Nazis in real life. I generally hate to fight. As soon as I climb into a fight, just something to break - a finger, and even hand.
I do not perform tricks. I run, jump and happen to fall. Perform stunt tricks.
If I could buy any superpowers, it is, of course, would be the ability to become invisible.

If God exists, and I was destined to meet him at the gates of paradise, I think I'll tell him something like "a personal acquaintance with you is much more interesting».
I do not understand why parents always want their children to repeat their success or just would go in their footsteps.
I once said that more than anything else regret about his first marriage. But it was only until such time as I did not get married for the second time.
I'm grumpy? What nonsense is this? I am an independent, but not grumpy. However, if you want to call me grumpy, call grumpy.
You can paint a picture that will be understandable only to you, and it will be an art. But you can not remove a movie. Movie - it is something that you show to all.
Since we lost James Brown, the most persistent plodder in the world of show business can be considered as Steven Spielberg.

Most in the profession of actor I like the fact that for 25 years, you do not need to come to the same office at the same time.
In old age, it becomes so boring something to fear.
In the movie, today less from the movie and more on video games, because the industry has long focused on twelve years. But I have no nostalgia for the time when the movie was designed for bearded men with children.
Tenacity - this is a very important quality. And the word itself is excellent.
Does not scare me my age. Finally, I had the opportunity to play the elderly without makeup.
Remove own movie - not a good idea for an actor. After finishing his first film, Bob Hoskins said, "I feel like a man to death peck penguins».
Moose I do not mind.

Tags

See also

New and interesting