Deep sea monsters

These horrible monsters deep rarely catch the eyes of people, so there is nothing surprising in the fact that we are horrified once they accidentally leave their native ocean depths.

Here is a picture of extraordinary two-headed dolphin, whose body was found recently in one of the Turkish beaches. "At first I did not understand, could not believe his eyes. I had never even heard of these dolphins could not even imagine that I would see this with my own eyes. I admit, I was absolutely amazed by the sight "- says athletic trainer Turgul Metin.

Discovered dolphin appeared yearling cub about a meter long. "These dolphins - a rarity, like Siamese twins in humans," - said the expert from the University of Ak Deniz Mehmet Gokoglu.

This dolphin - one of the many amazing marine finds. Here are some more substantive additions to the list of such "surprises" for the last time. ----- Whale shark

Chinese fisherman who pulled this "super fish", was so proud of his prey that once tied her to his truck and drove to the market. Of course, it did not occur to him that his catch - a rare Dying whale shark.

Shocking images of whale sharks, are in the list of protected species, which dragged through the streets of Jiangxi Chinese city in Fujian province, created a furor in the network Weibo, the Chinese equivalent of Twitter. Ktsti "lucky" earner announced the capture of "sea monster" in the local police.

-------- Giant "sea dragon»

Experts were extremely puzzled by the discovery of the remains of this mysterious sea creatures, cast ashore on one of the beaches in Spain.

Chetyrehmetrovy animal, "decorated" to the same horns, found in parts on the beach in the village of Luis Siret Vilarikos. Of course, all the locals were wondering if they did not get to see the mythical sea monster, causing the abyss. "It's hard to say what we have to do," said the representative PROMAR, programs to promote the protection of marine animals Paco Toledano. "Fragments of the body is too fragmented to more or less accurately identify this creature."

------- Killer whale

This terrifying sea creature washed ashore in New Zealand last May, has generated a lot of speculation about the remains of a prehistoric deep sea monster. Body is equipped with a nine fins and huge gaping dotted incredibly long and sharp teeth.

Expert Marine Mammal Anton Van Heldon researched carcass "monster" and concluded that, based on the fin, the so-called killer whale.

------- Montauk Monster

Montauk Monster is a body of the animal, presumably a family of raccoon washed ashore near New York's business district Montauk in July 2008. Identification of the substance caused a lot of conflicting statements and all sorts of speculation, especially given the fact that the set exactly the kind of animal and failed.

--------------- "The Chilean Bubble»

In 2003 the world was amazed finding a monstrous twelve-animal weighing thirteen tons, which was washed ashore the beach of Los Muermos. Puzzled marine biologists surmised that it belongs to the unprecedented giant squid. However, analysis of DNA samples in the end led to the conclusion that these were the remains of a sperm whale.

---------- Sea Unicorn

Deep-sea divers take a picture of the elusive creatures Pyrostremma spinosum in the open sea off the coast of Tasmania in the past year. Incredible deep water "Firefly", received the proud name of "sea unicorn" can reach thirty feet in length.

aka

---------------- Giant oarfish

Woman - diving instructor from California could not believe my eyes when I saw this silver five-meter body, snake-like fish known as the king of herring (sometimes it is called belt-fish). Djamin Santana from Marine Institute on Catalina Island took more than fifteen assistants to pull a giant sea creature on the shore. This happened in October last year. Since Giant oarfish live at depths greater than 900 meters, their images are extremely rare, and themselves being still remain poorly studied, local media reported, adding that the found animal died of natural causes.

---------- Giant rays

Fisherman from Florida seriously think about buying more vessel after he met off the coast of Miami Beach, this sea monster weighing 362 kilograms.

Captain Mark Kartiano, better known by the nickname "Mark-shark" put a photo of your catch in unprecedented Instagram beg in November and provided this caption: "A rare deep-sea animals and Dactylobatus caught while filming the television program at the end of this year." About these sea creatures known very little. Established only that their habitats - silty bottom areas and underwater slopes to a depth of 915 meters

Behind this all.
Recovered www.news.com.au/technology/science/...b-1227023491338
Translated Igor Abramov ©

Tags

See also

New and interesting