Tramp Shreds

Good day, lovers of cats and boobs!
I want to tell you my story. Warm August evening in 2014, I went out for a smoke on the porch and the garden suddenly in the dark near the arbor saw some movement. Lantern, short flight and that's what I see - cat. Well, 9 months, seemed to me then. Well, the cat and the cat, not the first, I think, and not the last. Come eat, hula with you, poor fellow, do. I feed him and let him go - warm outside, walking, yes hi masters transmitted.
In the morning, history repeats itself, hi guys, good day, eat again, I want to sleep as much as anywhere. Do not question! Can I have you, Mr. Cat, I will address - Anatoly. Yes, even Vaska, just give devour and play with me.

Weekend ended and we went home, hoping that Shreds goes to the owners. But again he did not meet our expectations. Our acquaintance continued and the following weekend, and the next, and sometimes during the week, when the father came to the country. In the end, this resulted in neherovye gatherings, though Toljan not drinking, and basically had a snack.

My hand and Shreds

Tags

See also

New and interesting