Saving Private motorist from Moscow

Writes Ilya Varlamov:

Regular readers of my blog know about my attitude to the nitwits who improperly parked, blocking the sidewalk with their troughs. But today I will not berate motorists today I personally rescued five people from the tow.

We are reaping the fruits of tyranny Moscow authorities, who began to clean up the parking bollards. It used to drop onto the pavement was physically impossible. And even if it were possible, the driver knew - stands a column, then you can not go there. Bollards clearly demarcates territory. Now cut the bars. And so the driver goes and sees a picture:

Baggy sidewalk, fresh asphalt, some parked cars. No signs, markings there, but there is a handy check! Parking is this? Or sidewalk?

Sunday morning, people came to the Puppet Theatre. Obrazcova. All, of course, children. Each car toys, children chair ...

50 meters from the traffic police standing and looking at the way people park. Look and nobody says a word ... Around the corner are 10-15 green tow. I thought at the beginning, he simply accompanies somewhere ... but decided to wait.

It takes a bit of time, a performance begins, people run away to the theater and our valiant traffic police officer gives an order to seize the car wrecker that people in front of him for 10 minutes ago, and he did not put the words they spoke. Well, not a bastard?

Evakuatorschiki work quickly. All machines are parents who brought children. I tried to reason with at the beginning of the villains. What do you do? As a result, had personally repel intruders from the clutches of a Moscow parking. Some phones have been under the windshield, I called and saved all 5 people who are unable to reach you.

That woman had time at the last moment. Forced to stay in the car and give it to her. Came to the theater with two young children. Said that in the center generally does not go, because living in the country, but decided to get into the theater. Violate not planned, I was sure that it was a legal parking. Imagine if it came out after the show and did not see his car.

What do we have now? Urban infrastructure provokes drivers to break the rules. The city becomes hostile and incomprehensible to residents. If all break the rules, it's stupid, or that something is not happening in the city? Throughout the world, the physical infrastructure do so accidentally break the rules was impossible. And we do baggy prospectus and say: "The speed limit of 40 miles per hour." The wide pavement with a convenient arrival and unresponsive traffic cop, who is waiting for the drivers to put the car and go to the theater to catch them.

Municipality has decided to create traps and provoke drivers violations, instead of making a comfortable city. I find it difficult to condemn drivers who are struggling with tow trucks. Now I think this fight perfectly normal and fair. Moreover, if the mayor's office and will continue to build on the trap, I will strongly support this struggle. Until now, I can not believe the dismantling of all the columns in Moscow - a deliberate, considered decision, not a bug.

In any case, leave the phone under the windshield, good people will call.

Tags

See also

New and interesting