We need to know about it

1. The world is trying to leave you stupid. From bank charges and interest and ending miracle diets - from uneducated people find it easier to shake the money and they are easier to manage. To educate themselves as much as you can - to be rich, independent and happy.
2. Do not believe blindly in educational institutions. While they prepare curricula, the system becomes obsolete and sometimes manages to break. It is better to learn and earn the respect of people, through leadership and doing, not by repetition.
3. Read as much as you can. Master the technique of speed reading with a high level of memorization. Emerson Spartz taught me that at a rally Summit Series. And if he reads 2-3 books a week, you can easily read one.
4. Try to constantly communicate with everyone. Become a master of communication. Learn to find a person that you like it, and then refer to this side of him.
5. Do not waste time on modesty. Modesty - is the belief that your emotions can become judges of your decision-making process, while the opposite is true.
6. If you have something unpleasant surprises during a relationship with someone, it is likely that you will be freed from their break through.
7. Try as often as possible to communicate with people who are older than you. Personally, I meet with people on Podcamp'ah. My friend Greg at the age of 13 he met his first employer on a nearby chair in the cabin. The value of communication with senior is that the decision-making system of your peers is not much help to you. A senior also know all the things that you will learn later - because it is worth asking them.
8. Look for people steeper itself [that you are interested] and spend time with them. This in itself is important, but it is important and effect - do not try to be mediocre in your group, try to be the best (do interesting things, be ambitious, responsive, sensitive, etc.).
9. Over time, you will become more conservative. It's just a fact. Those around you will create a kind of bubble that will maintain the "status quo" (the current situation). That is why the craziest ideas should be implemented NOW. Then you become too fearful. Believe me.
10. minimize costs. This will allow you to create a reserve for the implementation of the craziest ideas to which I referred above.
11. Instead of obtaining the status by using the objects (which makes it only a temporary increase), increase his experience. In other words, a trip to Paris - a better choice than a new wardrobe. Studies show that this choice increases the level of satisfaction derived from life.
12. If you live in poverty, solve money problems. Use the Internet, because it can help you to cheaply buy something at auction. If now you live from paycheck to paycheck, extend this period to three weeks instead of two. Then, when things will get better, you can plan for a month, then at three, six, and finally for the year ahead. The goal - to reach the point where you are planning for 5 years ahead.
13. Learn how to program.
14. Do not gain weight in youth. Your hormones will help you with this at first, but do not lose this opportunity, believe me.
15. Learn to cook. This greatly simplify your life, food will no longer be commonplace, turn of the road necessary pleasant experience and even save you money. I'm a big fan of Jamie Oliver'a, but if you like someone else - is remarkable.
16. good night's sleep. Sleep and independent cooking will help you not gain weight. If you think "I otosplyus in the grave" or "I have much more to do, there is no time to sleep," I will tell you so - "not slept you are not effective," the reduction of sleep time will not help you.
17. Get yourself a notebook application. Do not trust your memory built into your brain. Do not allow the situation to doing what "you think" it would be necessary to do so. Trust only records I use RE.minder and Action Method.
18. Set a big goal and allow the case to help you. If you do not denote it, something, of course, happen, but if you put it, it happens a lot more.
19. Become an expert in something one. Spend 5 years on business, rather than wandering around the bush. If you want to change the profession then - go ahead. As I said, choose something.
20. Do not try to fix people. Better get those who have not yet spoiled.

Source: habrahabr.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting