Modest Galifianakis

Popular American actor Zach Galifianakis (45), famous for filming in the comedy "The Hangover" and its sequels, the first time in a long time appeared in public.

It happened at the premiere of the new film Oscar-winning director Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu "Berdman," in which he played a major role. Zach, who in "Bachelor" played the role of Alan, looked noticeably thinner. Causes of weight loss are unknown, possibly getting rid of "beer belly" required for a new role.

As for the "Berdmana", then this film is about a former actor who once played the role of a superhero Berdmena and now returns to that image in the new Broadway production in order to regain its former glory, splendor and greatness. Galifianakis admitted to reporters that he does not like to be a celebrity, "I do not understand it. They inflate us like we treat cancer. It seems to me that as Hollywood presents itself - is sometimes too. To be famous - it's stupid, and I'm not interested. I like to be an actor, but not a celebrity. It's all invented people. I just want to do my job and go home to watch cable TV ยป.

Tags

See also

New and interesting