Conductivity bees

Another my hobby - beekeeping. Has been doing for 25 years. Unfortunately, there are huge problems with the sale of honey, so probably have to reduce the number of families. Now I have 30 families. Apparently leaving only for themselves.
This bee sting with a drop of poison, with a huge increase and stacking. Stinger has a burr at the end of which engages in human skin. Bee stings after dies.

Printed honey

Outdoor honey comb

Outdoor fresh honey

Swarm on scion

Queen Bee - obtained from the nursery. White on the back of the glue from the label that the bees come off. The uterus is Duncan MacLeod in the bee family lives very long compared with the workers bees - this 7 years. Bees live from 20 days to six months (wintering).

She

Side view

Bees on the capped brood

Bees on honeycombs

Bees on a frame of brood

On the capped brood

Same

Willow - the main source of the spring nectar and honey May

Friend Bob. Also a beekeeper, sadit swarm into a new hive. This year, sat with him in the suit suits in the heat, digging in the hive, looking for the uterus to divide the family. He gave a brilliant phrase - "Serge, do not you think that we have what is wrong hobby?» :)

Roy enters the gangway to the hive

That's Roy sits in roevne

Same

And this is the biology of the family - the egg deposition in a cell at high magnification

Honeycomb cells with eggs

Eggs

Larva in royal jelly

Larva backlit

Pupa bees in the cell

Pupae in the cell

Almost completely sealed cell with doll

Young bees leaving the cell.
Thank you all I had finished.

Tags

See also

New and interesting