Oktyabrky More from Naomi

The Hollywood star - Actress Naomi Watts became the heroine of the American edition of More for October. The actress not only graced the cover and pages of the magazine, but also gave a short interview in which openly talked about their fears, children and personal life.

Actress frequently receives offers to star in projects where it is quite risky roles, but, according to Naomi, in real life it is not so brave.

"Maybe in the workplace I have more courage than in other areas of my life," - said Naomi.
But Watts admits that when she was 25 years old and she decided to come to Hollywood, she was very brave.

"Fortunately, I was young and naive enough to just do it. It's a good thing that can be a little reckless and allow yourself to experiment »

Naomi on the cover of More

According Naomi, she was much risk, starring in films about the late Princess Diana ("Diana"). This biopic drama flopped at the box office and received negative reviews from critics. However, Watts says he accepted the challenge, knowing how hard it is to play a real person, who was internationally known.

Naomi in a photo shoot for the magazine More

As for her personal life, Watts said she is no longer interested in risky adventures such as skydiving or swimming in a pool with sharks, as responsible for their children, Alexander and Samuel.

"Now that I have children, I do not want to risk so much for the sake of filming»
Naomi believes that her common-law husband - Liev Schreiber perfectly balances her fears and parenting style. According Naomi, Liv - wonderful husband and partner. But one Naomi still regrets. The actress said that she could have another child when she was younger.

Tags

See also

New and interesting