Repola BGA alloy Rose

It was these things when he was working in the service center. When they began to steadily fall off Nurse on 939 socket, namely the fourth nforsy breathe.

Me I'm their droves, and the new party comes only at the end is not the letter A and B1. I think there is. I put a couple. A mother will not start.
I'm on the chips sin, head on my hands. Type overheating, thermo wrong and all that. Besanulo me something and away we go.
I think I will plant a rose in the alloy, the issue of overheating the chip was not.
Just explain to the melting point of the solder on the chip native 210-220 degrees (bezsvinets). Pos60 about 180. Alloy roze110-115.

Perverts only for verification. After starting the card chip was zarebolen correct paste.

native balls

Alloy rose and took a fresh file, a stencil for the chip, hair dryer. I started.

applied file

zabodyazhil with flux.

I removed the old soldering iron balls, secured in a stencil and apply the mixture

I put the temperature below the melting ordinary solder

warmed. alloy mixture into small balls in the stencil.

I pulled out a chip from the stencil.

zafotkal under a microscope to bathing

and after.

Posted in [mergetime] 1410603153 [/ mergetime]
put it on the board, it is of course do not start. as it turns out from the back of the chip it had to remove one resistor. what has been done. and all boards have started successfully. That's what sometimes had to deal with perversion, that would prove that the hands grow from the right place.

Posted in [mergetime] 1410603183 [/ mergetime]
in general, all. I filmed as usual on the soldering iron.

Tags

See also

New and interesting