Kate Upton in British Elle: & quot; I like my figure & quot;

Model Kate Upton became the heroine of Elle UK in September. On the cover of Upton has demonstrated not only the outfit from the collection of Prada, but also the length of his legs. In addition, the star appeared in the Sports Illustrated photo shoot and told the publication of the love of one's own body.

"When I started working, I looked like a model for catalogs. Then I turned to the woman and was incredibly happy about it. I'm from Florida and decided to go there in a bathing suit is almost always. If you do not have the forms, you are considered ugly. I did not have them, so that when I finally found the bends, it was like, 'Yeah! »

Kate Upton on the cover of British Elle September

Upton knows that many in the modeling business call it "healthy":

"People say, 'Wow, you're great." And I think: "I'm sorry, what? Yes, I dreamed of such a body all my life! »

Kate Upton in a photo shoot for Elle UK September

Kate Upton in a photo shoot for Elle UK September

After Kate shot for Sports Illustrated in 2012, men were more likely to pay attention to it, but Upton is not like too much attention:

"Since many people wanted to meet me, but a man or were married or were about to go down the aisle. There was a time when I just felt gift for their bachelor party, but I'm not a toy, and I do not want to use me. I'm an adult and self-sufficient woman »

Kate Upton on the cover of Sports Illustrated in 2012

Tags

See also

New and interesting