Excavations-6

The three-day leave in his native village did not promise any findings ...
On the first day due to a fault of my moped able to leave a one-hour walk, which is nothing but the removal of breaking, did not bring.

On the second day in the morning continuously drizzling rain, broken hope for a morning departure ...

41 photos.

By the afternoon the rain stopped and I ran for a walk in the woods soaking wet. While nothing interesting was found only box for accessories German rifle, alas-empty. Again began to rain, and wet as tsutsik, I moved to the house.

The next day we go for a walk with his father on the forest. Wander around the German knocked positions.

Came across a lot of shell casings from a light infantry gun

On the sunny meadow met pleased uzhaka, absorbs zhabonku and do in this moment is absolutely motionless and helpless

After lunch, taking with him a sidekick, go in search of the kingdom in the alder forest tall nettles and huge clouds of mosquito. Frankly, not the most pleasant experience to wander around such places in the summer, forced his way through the lush vegetation) Here in April here was good! ;)

Along the way met snaryadiki 45-ki, a long time lying on a stone and already overgrown with moss, and the booby-82 mm.

Moving forward, and here comes His Majesty Chance! Otherwise, no it does not call!) Poke a probe into a puddle in bolotinke. Rests in something. We call devices. Signals ... puts his hand in the muck straight dipstick and pull out ... skull fragment!

Continue fumbling hands. Get more bones. No doubt, we found a fighter!
Then everything is a blur! Active work. Trying to divert water as possible. Grebe shovels swamp muck. Ehh, sorry bucket with a no!

We obtain two skulls in parts, then the rest of the bone. It's not clear whose it is the men, and the men if at all.

Come across pieces of artillery mortar gunpowder, mines themselves in the amount of 3 pieces, the pieces of the wooden box from these, rubber strap, patronchiki from PCA and rifles. Find a piece of rubber, as a patch, washed-bear this image! Curious thing!
Tirelessly continue to dig the heavy clay, which can not fight off a shovel, often have to work with your hands, probing every lump, so that nothing is missed. And then I dug with a shovel and saw the silver side of the rectangular boxes! No doubt, this cigarette case! With a cry of joy, a shaking hand remove it to the light, exactly, cigarette case !!! He lay in the left trouser pocket unpreserved pants.

By sticking a piece of folded cigarette case a newspaper lying in the pocket, it was possible to discern the words of the Russian language.

Washing and research findings on the reserve, and then continue to work! The second soldier's father is a sign Guard !!!

No doubt, these are two of the Red Army soldier!

Is still torn leather belt, a thin leather strap, both from the planchette, a piece of plastic comb, trim from a razor handle, a button 1. In another pocket a handful of cartridges PCA, and a piece of a viscous substance that resembles clay. Piece insole, a lid from a pocket watch, injured by a bullet or shrapnel, and F1 grenade without a fuse.

Day comes to an end, the sun begins to set, it's time to assemble.
Go to the nearest water, launder, my cigarette case.

On the cover of the needle scratched letters! ... Read KONIN RAISA! We reveal cigarette case - it is full of shag!

Inside the cover engraving - Zadorin PD. !!!
Name the fighter will be restored!

The next day, the discovery of a local official told the commander of the search party and gave him everything found.

Soldiers will be reburied.

And a couple of pictures of his father finds that he has done in my absence. The armor protection of the machine gun from the T-34.

Last. source

Tags

See also

New and interesting