Cat rescued mistress, sunken into a coma

According to 48-year-old British women, the pet became suspicious when rubbed against her legs and felt no response in the form of gentle stroking.
"If Slinky Malinki not seen me for a few hours, he resorted to the house, I was looking for, and if I did not pay attention to him, rubbed against my legs or arms as long until I began to stroke him, - she told reporters later . - Apparently, at that time the cat went as usual and alert, seeing my motionless body. "

So do not wait petting pet climbed on the fence and began to provoke the neighbor's dog. Eventually angry dog ​​barking and burst, which attracted the attention of its owners. Vyglyanuvshie the window neighbors Rawlinson subsequent amazement at how the cat jumped off the fence and climbed on the windowsill, tapped his paw on the glass.

"Slinky Malinki tormented dog and knocked on the window to attract the attention of my neighbors, Mel and Stephen. He never did this before, so the neighbors have guessed that there was a trouble. They remembered that I had not seen for several days, and immediately rushed to my house. When Stephen was unable to wake me up, I thought I was dead and called the police. Fortunately, doctors were able to get me out of the coma, and now I'm all right. I never tire of thanking Slinky for saving my life. If not him, then who knows where I would have found "- concludes Janet.

Source: fedpost.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting