The day before yesterday removed the thirty-two teeth ...

I know that many readers are now wondering - how can you bring your teeth into such a state, and this girl is now going to live? I have often written about such cases, but I want more time to elaborate on this issue.
But before the Internet media reprint it in a convenient format it, I must say that the problems described, though not uncommon, but in the global picture of American life are the most atypical. Most Americans take care of your teeth and keep them in order. But on the other hand, it is wrong to think that all Americans have the Hollywood smile and carefully clean their teeth.
So ...

Firstly as people to such arguments?
Bring very simple - do not take care of their teeth at all. And it's not even that expensive to treat teeth. The vast majority of children from poor families is always a good state insurance. But the fact is that many simply do not enjoy it. Parents do not follow the oral hygiene in children at all.
They did not before. Many parents themselves have long ago removed all the teeth and they wear dentures. In such houses and toothpaste that sometimes not. In fact, the child grows up in an environment where a tooth is not taken care of, where they are seen as an extra source of problems and pain. Often I hear: "My parents lost teeth in 18 years, and I have 25, so it's time." For these people, the loss of teeth - an inevitable stage of growing up, the only question is at what age it happens.
In such families, and the food in big trouble. Consume mostly cheap food, among other things harmful for teeth. Drink only sugar Coke. Social environment also contributes to unhealthy trends.

In schools, teachers handed out to children in the form of promotion of lollipops. In all sorts of numerous parades in the crowd throwing cheap, the most pernicious sweets - toffee and lollipops.
Children are gaining the candy bags.
Mamani are watching quietly. On Halloween, some children manage to gain a few kilos of sugar junk. Is it any wonder that these children have bad teeth?

Secondly, THEN THEY LIVE?
You will not believe, but for many it is a big relief. The end of the long-suffering, inability to smile properly. Finally, the teeth, the worst enemies, completely erased. Hail dentures that do not rot and are not hurt! In America, most denture industry, a lot of places where the dentures do relatively cheaply.
Do dentures good and beautiful. They can be worn without any problems, without any problems of chewing, beautiful smile. Have prosthesis does not mean automatic entry retirees. Men with no problems kiss girls in their mouths prosthetic. This is different than, for example, in Russia the perception is quite different culture. It is in Africa eat any bugs and cockroaches and wonder what stupid Europeans do not appreciate their delicate flavor and crisp.

Source: valera-kolpakov.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting