How to collect elektrobayk seven days

A very long time, and often on the channel I was asked to show how to collect "such a thing" itself. Especially after the publication & quot; electricity to the Crimea & quot ;. Therefore, when building a new project was strongly decided to shoot everything on camera and then provide the needy in the form of civilian clothes. Willed, because only two hands, eyes also just a couple, and keep track of where the camera looks, and where already ran the drill in the working process is very difficult. Just this increased the time spent, especially after. Rollers I was actually going to even longer than the ebayk. Anyway, all the hardships already behind, meet:

Day One: Kraft frame of polukonstruktora
< br />

Day Two: iterate through the plug, install it in the frame, handlebars and brake throws
< br /> Day Three: My Front hub bearings, disassemble and diagnose the state of the MC after 15.000km, it is also changing the bearings are inserted into the frame

Day Four: think over the laying of wires, location and mount the controller
< br /> Day Five: dribs and drabs, with pedals sidenka
< br /> Day Six: invent and produce the full-length of the wing attachment to horizontal dropouts so that it does not require dismantling when removing the wheel. We design and cook the batteries, put the light

The seventh day: test result
< br />

Source: habrahabr.ru/post/226339/

Tags

See also

New and interesting