Needle

The girl was shapely. Wearing a short T-shirt and sweatpants, referred to as "Cycling", it immediately attracted the attention of Askold Izidorovicha. From the contemplation of the young graceful creatures with a delicate blush on the cheeks and snub nose touching old man's body was filled with a pleasant languor, and leering eyes sparkled.

She ran past him on a deserted at this hour alley and disappeared around the corner. Askold Izidorovich grinned and ran after him. He ran confidently and easily, breathing deeply morning coolness and substituting face soft caressing breeze. He was for many years, but he did not feel old. Muscular, without a single drop of excess body fat was still young.

He easily caught up with the runners and ran alongside.

- As you move gracefully. It has long been engaged in jogging?

She stopped.
- What, sorry?
- Well, how? - Elderly eyes narrowed slyly Lovelace. - Jogging is scientifically called jogging.
- Oh! - I laughed runner. - I did not even know! And you're running for a long time?

Said the old man did not have time. Face cramp. Legs weak and he fell to the ground awkwardly.

- What's wrong with you ?! - Screamed the girl.

On the lips of Askold Izidorovicha bubbled foam. Glancing at her bleary eyes, he croaked:
- Needle ...
- Help someone! - I screamed hysterically lover jogging. - Help!

Botanical garden in our city places like a relic forest more than exemplary educational arboretum. He belongs entirely to minor Goonies strolling here lessons in love sybarite and the elderly, his chosen place of past trips. Where garden area smoothly into the other uncultivated area of ​​our country, for the majority of citizens nameless creek dark dense wave rolls through snags and fallen trunks of trees outdated.

On a sunny but cold morning on the banks of the river Ivan found himself sheltered an old leather jacket. He lay in a fetal position with your knees tucked to her stomach is cold ashes thrown on the fire. Good small Vanya to forty years and did not Ivan Ivanovich. After another ideological dispute with his wife, he graduated from the hysteria and scandal after superhuman doses of alcohol - two liters of vodka - with unbearable headache Sore Vanya was miserable, angry and completely indifferent to, with what degree of participation you have learned about its existence. An animal standing on all fours, he drank water, got to his feet and for some time to explore yourself and the contents of their own pockets.

Nothing!

Nothing that could help immediately sober.

Nothing but old rusty needle unknown when they picked up here in one of the previous nights. He fitted out a needle coarse thread, put the collar of the jacket and forgot about them. I sweep for many years and a needle, and a jacket and collar. And now I remember, finding a torn pocket. Vanya was in no hurry. He sat down and started to mend clothes. But it was useless furrier, leather resisted bad, and a needle, bogged down in it suddenly broke down and took ...

Very near resounded:
- Help someone! Help!

Ivan popped out of the bushes battered swollen face.
- What Blessed durynda?
- Bad man! - With the hope I turned to him runner.
- And who is now a well ?! - Suddenly evil waved neopohmelenny Vanya and relish cursed ...

Cursed needle broke and scraped finger to draw blood. Scarlet droplets stained leaves elderberry. Thrusting his finger in his mouth, Ivan grimly walked away.

- Help - whispered the girl after him, struck swiftly replaced by events, but then remembered that she had a cell phone.
- Hello! Rescue ?! Man dies!

The police arrived two minutes after the "first." Out of the car got out an old sergeant and a young lieutenant.

- Well, what, Doc? - I asked the sergeant to the doctor. - Living?
The doctor shook his head.
- Crime ?! - Lieutenant eyes flashed excitement.
- It's not like - sighed the doctor. - Vaughn, face and neck which cyanotic - thromboembolism. Long did not suffer.
- Documents, of course not? - Stated Sgt.
The doctor shrugged his shoulders:
- He Handy on the belly, maybe there ...

The lieutenant bent over the dead and carefully undid the small handbag and solemnly took out a passport.

- Records: Kashcheev Askold Izidorovich ...

© Grigoriy63
© glass cutter

Tags

See also

New and interesting