Plane, HD FPV, link 600 km 4G

In follow-up to yesterday's topic about the machine .

Great ride on the machine, but the appetite comes while driving - and wanted to fly. Of course, over Peter, running from Moscow. Forgive me Habr, but the plane - much steeper than the machine, so it deserves a separate topic.

At realizator plane has just Bixler, especially for experiments. Airplane has experienced, has survived a lot of carrots. For those who have no clue - it's such a carrot aerobatics when the plane stuck his nose into the ground:-)

So we thought that another carrot weather will do. Implementer set on Bixler (which, incidentally, has the nickname "Kashchei" because immortal) the same set, which stood on the machine. Added one channel (for the aircraft at least three channel PWM required). I'm at home instead of a trigger automotive Appa connected Jets control equipment (folk Turnigu - Turnigy 9x). The same server commands, the same rulilka of windows - all unchanged.

Implementer went to the meadow on the outskirts of St. Petersburg, the train side by side - the side with the telemetry showed that the signal is much weaker than Iota on Palace Square was, but he has a video and more or less goes.

Checked the controls, flew. More precisely, we have tried to take off but a little uncoordinated actions, so that the airplane immediately fell to the ground. In this case, cracked tail. But I rudder (which is on the tail) usually do not use, so we have it and not even connected, so pay attention to it did not.

Made another attempt and, hurray, hurray, turned to fly! Made one circle over a clearing and then I successfully landed the plane. Broken tail at the same time completely fell off, but it is not damaged during landing - and he was broken, so we can not ignore.

During the flight, do not pay attention to short-term fading video - not before it. And later, when it revised the record, I saw that there were real-drops and fading, but the air is not very critical in a quiet flight, and a more or less high altitude.

By the way, I'm on this plane has never flew my plane (as it turned out) is not as powerful and rudders worse listen. So, in fact, was flying on my new device. Which, moreover, was not ottrimmirovan, neutral axis is not set properly. So a bunch of factors about which we played in courage forgotten completely. But anyway - able to fly and land!

On the plane there is no electronics except Virturilki. It all taxis. No stabilizer, no autopilot. But now it can be considered as a candidate for Virturilku role of the Comptroller of the autopilot, and even more useless to carry it on board just as the camera.

After landing, tried a couple more times to take off, but it was without a tail somehow not very good, or I have a completely hands shaking began. :-) In short, the tail is completely broken off. But Kashchei out and immortal, implementer again to fix it and then continue.

Well, here's a video from today's epic flight. Length Videos happened, so sorry, I shove all that was filmed.

To be continued ...

Source: habrahabr.ru/company/virt2real/blog/223183/

Tags

See also

New and interesting